Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggaBugg24

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question...everytime the matchmaker comes she looks through that book and just leaves...does this mean that she can't find a suitable mate for my tama?...he's 10 years old now and she's been coming ever since he was 6...she found a mate for my v2 but this is the V3 and I don't want him to die...he's a 3rd generatiion...what should I do?

Well...i dont have a V3 but i guess its the same as a V2 & V1 so - u wont die if it doesnt have a partner, but sorry i dunno y she looks at the book & leaves coz after she looks at the book the option comes up? IM C O N F U Z Z L E D like u , SORRY

Yep - elephant987987 is right - have you pressed button B or A (middle or left respectively) when the Matchmaker appears on screen?

If not, try it before your Tama turns into an old character!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Yep - elephant987987 is right - have you pressed button B or A (middle or left respectively) when the Matchmaker appears on screen?If not, try it before your Tama turns into an old character!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Unless for any reason they want the old character(my friend wanted the old character,but only to save my tama that turned into the old character.Worst of all,my tama went from Mimitchi(so cute!) to old man!and her Kiwitchi(also very cute)turned into the old women and she and my tama that used to be a Mimitchi(the cute little mouse guy that looks like this :furawatchi: ) had two baby boys that turned into Oyajtichis and were both named Fred).

Regards,

Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back