Sign in to follow this  
pearlxnecklace

WHAT HAPPENED?

;) :furawatchi: i left my tama on pause today and when i came back from school the screen was all black and i hadn't turned the lights off... and all of the buttons were lit up

please don't tell me to reset it and download... i already tried!!!!!

:mellow: :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=14]SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME![/size]

Maybe try taking out the baterie or maybe a wire broke inside of it. Thats all I can think of. That has never happened to me before.

i've tried looking at the inside but i don't know... my friend said that happened to her she went down a slide at a park and it happened... she bhad to buy a new one

Well, sorry. That is all i can think of. maybe u should just buy a new 1. ;) I feel bad 4 u!

thanks i have to make a trip to toys r us anyways

it stinks i had 3 travel tickets..................

i'm so sad...

;) :furawatchi: i left my tama on pause today and when i came back from school the screen was all black and i hadn't turned the lights off... and all of the buttons were lit up

please don't tell me to reset it and download... i already tried!!!!!

:mellow: :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=14]SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME![/size]

All of the icons were lit up and the screen was black... that happened to me before!! It's accidentaly done a ROM test! Press A B C A and then a screen Version 3.0 or whatever comes up is there. Press A and sometimes you get a screen that says something like 752kb like why is THAT there?.

If I were you I would reset it, not download, but reset it. You probably don't have to buy a new one.

my dad fixed it! he took out the battery and put it back in... but now it's a egg..... hopefully when it hatches i can download it

my dad fixed it! he took out the battery and put it back in... but now it's a egg..... hopefully when it hatches i can download it

nnnnooo download it naw!!!!!!

nnnnooo download it naw!!!!!!

i'm sorry i only can understand english what are you saying? i shouldn't download it

i'm sorry i only can understand english what are you saying? i shouldn't download it

sorry you cant wate to it hatches do it now!!!

TAMAGOTHCIFAN -_- -_- :) -_-

That happened to one of mine. I took out the battery and put it back in and then chose download and my same character came back.

i know what happened it ..... sadly got broken or it died.....trust me im rite ive had this happen to me before :lol: sad isnt it? :lol: theirs nothing good that happens to your tama toy when this happens so people dont get excited when your screen goes black!!!!

yeah he is all fixed now.. sadly i lost my character that i had before...... young mametchi but it's okay i have a new character