My Three Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunalight111

Reaction score
Log 1 Getting the Tama 06/06/05 A long time ago in a Wal-mart far, far away...

My friend Anna and I decided to get Tamas. We called all the local Wal-Marts save one, and the others had none. I called and they kept redirecting us to different departments. In makeup we could hear a lady cursing a guy out in the background. When we finally got someone, she was very nice and said, yes, they have them. We went there and I selected a white one with yellow buttons and Anna selected a light pink one. ( She already had a purple one.) Later, we went back and I bought a light blue one. All of ours are V1s, so far into the story.

Just 5 days ago, Anna bought a V3 bubble blue and I bought a V3 Oceanic Wave. So now my log begins.....

Log 2 06/06/05

7:23 p.m. Anna and I have a group hatching. Anna's, Tama, is born second before mine, Phi. We connect them and play some games.

One thing. It's been like a year and I stopped for a while and I didn't keep up with my log. There have been many generations after Tama and Phi, but I will skip to now. Whoo! It was like a trip to the past!

I bought a V3 oceanic wave off ebay, and I started it at 3:47 p.m. I forgot to log so I can't say much. All my 3 didn't lose my hearts though, and they are all toddlers. I am striving for a Mametchi.

Latest posts

Back