BATTERIES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Long Does Your Battery Last?

• 1-3 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Week

• 2 Weeks

• 4 Weeks

• 2 Months

• 4 Months

• FOREVER! (So it seems)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on how many games you play. If you don't play any games, the batteries last longer.

Mine lasted about 3 months

Even with games

Last edited by a moderator:
i paused mine for so long and when i wanted to play with it the screen was all blank and nothin work :( so i need to get a new batteri -_- ^_^ :p

mine 9 months! but that was only the first one. the second one was only 2 months :eek:

I don't know yet really. I just got my first tama yesterday. I don't play games very much, just when my tama isn't 100% happy and sometimes when im REALLY bored.

Da-da-da the batteries the Tamagotchi's use are meant to go over long periods of time.......Thats why the tAMAGOTCHIS HAVE THEM...

V1.-about 8=9 months

V2.-about 2-3 months

V3-not sure yet but ive had it for about a month

i dont know why but V1 seem to have better quality then the V2 and 3's. (better batteries and paint)

my version 1 lasted for a year my version 2 6 months and I don't know about my version three yet.

mY FIRST BATTERY LASTED FOR 2 YEARS :angry: ^_^ :D !!! But then I bought the taget ones and it only lasts for 5 generations ^_^

on my v1 it lasted 4 2 nd a half years. but my v2 only lasted half a month

The more pixels you use on your Tamagotchi will affect the battery power. There are ways to save power but I do not know of them of right now.

~TaMa MasTER~

B)

Anyone else's batteries lasting only one or two days????

tamasusi

Adelaide SA

The first time I start a Tamagotchi (w/ the battey it comes w/), the battery usally lasts about 2-3 months. After the battery runs out, I put in Lithuim Batterys, wich usally last about 4-6 months.

Most of my tamagotchis run out of batteries when they are an adult on the 6th generation. So that would be about 2 months.

The ways to save power on your tamagotchis are keeping the sound turned off, playing games and connecting. Those are the 3 main things that use up your tamagotchi's battery. ;)

P.S. This topic should be in the "What's on your mind?" section of tamatalk. I will contact a guide to move it. Remember: Always check that you are posting your new topics in the right forums. It will save people getting confused and it will make less work for the guides. :p

-sk8er girl-

I had my tama for 20 days, and now the sign is appearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back