No code for tamagotchi version 1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAIAKI

Reaction score
Hi people! I'm quite new.This is my second visite to tamatalk and this is my first message. *YAY!*

I can't believe that there is no code for tamagotchi version 1. I have two of the versions 1, which only a selected few have :D .

(at least I think so)

I really would like to have some secret codes in this version. It turns out that version 1 does not have any good stuff.only v3 has the best.

Anyway,wanting to find out if there is anyone who has version 1. Would like to chat with them.

:eek: :ichigotchi:

Hi Hi Hi this is Tana and i have some passwords for all of yous?

12005 40657 Movie poster!

46927 79193 Pass-port!

73743 71027 Suitcase!

10309 37370 Wings!

15663 74366 Bandai ribbon!

that all ive got but thease are v3 passwords

The only passwords i cant get are the letters i dont even know how to do the letter

passwords.

BYE-BYE

This is for TAMAIAKI my friend Rachel has all of the Tamagotchies v1 v2 and v3 she was the first to bring a tamagotahie to school now everyone has one at my school.

Hi, I'm Dancinkayley. I only have a v1. I love my v1, it's my favourite version. (I am very old fashioned you see). There is a secret v1 code, but it involves resetting your Tama and never being able to download it, and it's really really really cool. However this one code is on all Bandai Tamagotchi. It isn't mentioned in the manual so Bandai didn't really want you to do this. Hold tight. Here is the code:

Hold C, B and A and then press Reset. Press A, then B, then C then A (do not hold buttons) and you will see version number. Then press A, you will see 'Rom Test' on the screen. Soon you will see 'Rom OK'. Now press A again, you will be on the Standby screen. Get another Tamagotchi to connect with. The egg cannot play games but it can exchange pressies. When you play a game, 'GO!' appears on the screen. Press B to return to the Standby screen and A to reset.

Oh, I forgot to say. Since you, TAMAIAKI have a V1, I would like to add you to my list so we can PM each other about V1s.

*removed: Not relevant*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to Tama Talk, i'm new here too!

Yeah, it is a shame that V1 don't have any codes yet, but this is becuase the shop idea hadn't arrived yet. With every new version there is more codes and more features. So if you want to use codes, use a V2 or V3.

I also have a V1. Read my signiture to find out about him. And you can PM me any time for a chat!

Love

xxx

it dus not hav codes cuz thers no shop or password desk. :mellow:

Hi Hi Hi this is Tana and i have some passwords for all of yous?
12005 40657 Movie poster!

46927 79193 Pass-port!

73743 71027 Suitcase!

10309 37370 Wings!

15663 74366 Bandai ribbon!

that all ive got but thease are v3 passwords

The only passwords i cant get are the letters i dont even know how to do the letter

passwords.

BYE-BYE
i know how 2 do letter codes

all u do is learn the left button is A, middle button is B and right button is C.

it's that simple

:D ;) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back