I am new.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puffinpoof

Reaction score
Hey, I am new and I am like clueless. I have had my V3 tama for a while. It is on generation 3 and about to go onto generation. So, anyways, I was wondering how many connections it takes to get 4 hearts. thanks!

ps. When I see people posting I see like little pictures on the right coner. How do you get that?

I couldn't tell you how many times it takes to get 4 hearts but in order to get 4 hearts, your tama and the tama you are connecting with both need to be adults. Otherwise you will get smiley faces instead. It normally doesn't take too many connections to achieve 4 hearts/smileys.

The picture is an avatar and you can change it by going to Settings>Edit Avatar... though it looks like you might have worked that out for yourself :)

If you want to speed up the proccess their is another way.Give them a love potion and they will get 4 hearts.You can get it for free by a code or buy it for 5000 gp.I will post the code in a moment.

It is bcbacaba
If you haven't used the code already, the love potion is free when you use the code. The second, third, etc. time you use the code it costs GP.

If you do not know how to enter the code, you have to go to the shop and get to the screen where the tama is behind the counter and press a until his face is freakish. then you press the buttons of the code.

TIP: If you connected with the tamagotchi you want it to fall in love with before they became adults, it is easier!

You have to just keep on connecting and them you will get in love :angry: :blink: :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back