Is Marutchi a good toddler? Please answer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had Marutchi?

• Yeah its not good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah its good

• Nope but he's good

• Nope but he's bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tamagotchi Boy Forever!~

Reaction score
Hey TamaTalk!!

I just got a Marutchi and I wanna know... is he a good character or bad? I mean I've heard something like: Yu get this character if yuo could have teken better care of your baby but... i took perfect care!! Managed to get 5 training points and he never lost more than ine heart and when he did instantly i fed him and he didnt sleep in his poo and i always washed it and played games!!

Well in the poll I went for yeah but not good. It also depends on which generation you are on. For example when I was on my first generation I took great care of my Tama and ended up with maruitchi :wacko:

On my second generation I took great care and ended up with the weird hair tama. so maruitchi is OK. I have heard thst odd number generations the best character you can get is the one who looks like a star - do correct me if I am wrong.

Hope I helped

Fooet

Oh right thanks!! But I'm on my fifth generation so I have no idea cos i had a marutchi on my first generation too!! Thanks Fooet for being the only 1 to reply *sob* lol kidding

Hey TamaTalk!!
I just got a Marutchi and I wanna know... is he a good character or bad? I mean I've heard something like: Yu get this character if yuo could have teken better care of your baby but... i took perfect care!! Managed to get 5 training points and he never lost more than ine heart and when he did instantly i fed him and he didnt sleep in his poo and i always washed it and played games!!
In version 1 it is good because you there are only two toddlers programmed in the game. No character on V1 is "bad". You can treat your tama EXACTLY the same and there is a possibillity you can get both toddlers. So if you have V1 it is good.

That should answer your question. If you have another version, I do not know.

Well I've got a V2 and where I saw that Marutchi wasn't good.. it was probebly not saying the truth but i'll try and find the link and post it!!

Well in the poll I went for yeah but not good. It also depends on which generation you are on. For example when I was on my first generation I took great care of my Tama and ended up with maruitchi B) On my second generation I took great care and ended up with the weird hair tama. so maruitchi is OK. I have heard thst odd number generations the best character you can get is the one who looks like a star - do correct me if I am wrong.

Hope I helped

Fooet
Yeah, the same with me.

*tama star* :D

Seriously there is no such thing as a good or bad character... That's just a nasty little rumour that goes around. I can guarantee you that for every character people like to say is bad, there are stack of people who have taken perfect care of their tamas and gotten that character. Just have fun with your tama and don't be concerned about it being good or bad. It's not worth getting hung up over when it's not true.

*Moved to Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners*

Maritchi, rubbish!? No! I happen to OWN a Marutchi and he loves me and visa versa! Ya, know a Maritchi can evolve to Tamatchi! And I don't think anyone's gonna call him rubbish huh? I voted: he good, coz, he is! In fact my li'l Maritchi is sleeping now! Aaaawwwww! :eek:

Well my opinion is if you get it that means it is spoiled 50% of you should be. but it is a cute tamagotchi character! :lol:

Seriously, there is no such thing as a good or bad character...
This is wrong (somewhat) !!! There are certain characters that you get if you treat your character well or badly. I think that these are some...

Itchigotchi (AKA Strawberrytchi) - Well Treated Tama

Hintomatchi (AKA Firetchi) - Badly treated tama (rebellious)

Kuchipatchi - Badly Treated Tama

Pyonkotchi (AKA Gerbiltchi) - Well Treated

Mametchi - Well treated

There are more, but these are most of the ones I know. NOTE!!! If you get "bad" characters, that DOES NOT necessarily mean you were bad to your tama, it is only the MAJORITY of the time that you get "bad" characters as a result of treating your tama badly.

If any of this is unclear, please post questions for me!

Maritchi, rubbish!? No! I happen to OWN a Marutchi and he loves me and visa versa! Ya, know a Maritchi can evolve to Tamatchi! And I don't think anyone's gonna call him rubbish huh? I voted: he good, coz, he is! In fact my li'l Maritchi is sleeping now! Aaaawwwww! ;)
Marutchi is a good toddler. He's so cute too! I've only had 3 times where I haven't gotten a marutchi because I happen to own 2 V1's and 1 V3. On my V3, it's mostly just that toddler that looks like marutchi but with hands. Trust me, a marutchi is good! He's better then kinokamatchi in the V1's I believe :huh: ! yayy, go MARUTCHI!

Absolutely nothing to do with caring for your baby. It's how well you discipline the ADULT that gave BIRTH to the BABY!

Hey TamaTalk!!
Once I took perfect care of my tamagotchi and she turned into Marutchi. So yes, he is good.

Best Regards,

KP

Honestly, what denotes a good character from a bad character? I think everyone should be excited about whatever character they got. You should try and see if you can get every character instead of just trying to get the most popular and best breed of tamagotchis over and over again. Well... that's my opinion at the least.

Honestly, what denotes a good character from a bad character? I think everyone should be excited about whatever character they got. You should try and see if you can get every character instead of just trying to get the most popular and best breed of tamagotchis over and over again. Well... that's my opinion at the least.
i agree with you, try to get every character instead of the "popular" ones.

I think Marutchis are good Tamagotchis. Although in the discription it says they are quite spoilt, I still think they are lovely tamagotchis to have :(

~Tama-Shiba~

Marutchi is a good toddler. He's so cute too! I've only had 3 times where I haven't gotten a marutchi because I happen to own 2 V1's and 1 V3. On my V3, it's mostly just that toddler that looks like marutchi but with hands. Trust me, a marutchi is good! He's better then kinokamatchi in the V1's I believe :huh: ! yayy, go MARUTCHI!
I think Marutchi is the best toddler you can get!!

dancinkayley, what you said is not true. Because if Marutchi comes from low training, then Kinakomotchi has to come from high training!!

My tamas have full training and the baby becomes Marutchi or Kinakomotchi.

My tamas have 1/2/3/4 training and the baby becomes Kinakomotchi or Marutchi.

So, this proves that there's no way to get any character!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back