tamagotchi v3 stollen !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheypie987

Reaction score
i hhad to do a poject and my friend came over a helped me. we both luv are tamagotchis .my cousin comes and me and my friend left her a lone 4 a minute or so and when we came back in there it waz gone and i asked my couz do u no where my friends tamagotchi waz and she said she didnt no ......when we started to look 4 it my couz wanted to leave ....after we found out she took it but she denies it . so i had to give my tamagotchi to my friend !...................it waz so sad to b/c i had the matchmaker and it waz 73 yrz old !

This really should be on 'whats on your mind' ... could a guide move it??

Anyway thats really sad i hope nobody steals my tama!!

i no it sad ...........i dont get how a couz can do it !

i hhad to do a poject and my friend came over a helped me. we both luv are tamagotchis .my cousin comes and me and my friend left her a lone 4 a minute or so and when we came back in there it waz gone and i asked my couz do u no where my friends tamagotchi waz and she said she didnt no ......when we started to look 4 it my couz wanted to leave ....after we found out she took it but she denies it . so i had to give my tamagotchi to my friend !...................it waz so sad to b/c i had the matchmaker and it waz 73 yrz old !
who's ur cousin??????????

like, what's her age??????????

cause, if she's, like, a really young age..........

To be real your cousin is like a litlte boy because at that age stealing from his own cousin ^_^

omg stop dissing her cousin! She's not "messed up" or "evil"! Are you saying, that when you were eleven years old, you were some kind of "Angel Child"? Peoples, get real! (Btw, she only did it because she's family!)

but cheypie, i feel sorry for you. I'm just telling people to stop dissing your cousin. I mean, she's only 11 years old!

Tell your mum and ur couz mum and dey willl sort it out or go 2 ur couzs house and steal it back thats wat i do if ma m8 takes ma tama

Last edited by a moderator:
so ure saying she stoll from me b/c shes family !..........ure da 1 thats messed up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back