HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v3v3v3

Reaction score
Okay, I'm on 3rd gen. so I should have a granparent and a parent. But I don't have a grandparent!!! ^_^ :blink: He dissappered on my 2nd gen.!!! :blink: Help ME!!!! :wacko: :wub: :D :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Okay, I'm on 3rd gen. so I should have a granparent and a parent. But I don't have a grandparent!!! :pochitchi: :mametchi: He dissappered on my 2nd gen.!!! :D Help ME!!!! :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :huh: :kuribotchi: :D
Hi v3v3v3!

There is only a house for your parent and grandparent,and unfortuneatly not an acestor house or a great-grandparent house.

Did you mate with or without the matchmaker?If you answer,I will be able to help you much more.

Best Regards,

Kate(But I would prefer to be called KP)

well katep1997, the first parent got the matchmaker, and my my 2nd gen. married and had a baby with my brothers. so how do I get the parent back???

Ok, here is how it goes:

When a matchmaker comes, or the tama fell in love, they will have a child. The child stays with the parent for 48 hours. Then it is gone at 12:00 midnight. The next morning, when the tama wakes up, you name it just like you did with the parent.

Where did the parent go?

The parent leaves to their home planet. You cant get the parent to go back on the tamagotchi.

For tamatown.com:

On your tamagotchi, go to the book icon. Scroll down until you see family. Go to family and see history. Then you should see your tama parents Press the 2nd button untill you get the password. Then, enter the password into tamatown where there is parents house. When you enter it correctly, you will go into the parent's house an dthey will give you a password. You enter that password into your tamagotchi.

That's all I got.

well katep1997, the first parent got the matchmaker, and my my 2nd gen. married and had a baby with my brothers. so how do I get the parent back???
Hello!

Did you delete your brother's tamagotchi from the friends list?If you did,that's normal.If you mate and delete the husband(or wife)from the friends list,the parent will dissapear.

Hope I helped!

Best Regards,

KP(You can call me that,it's shorter then Kate or Katep1997,and will take up less bandwith)

OF COURSE NOT!!! WOW DUDE LOSE THE TEMPER!!! ANY WAY YOU CAN HAVE A GRANDPARENT ON YOUR 3'RD GEN. IS YOUR TAMA DEBUGGED??? PM ME OK???

Well, I did the family thing and got the code and went onto tama town and went to my parents house 2 times. first time he gave me a mobile phone and the second time i got a pencil...

But after the second time, I tried to get the password again to go back, but when I clicked 'Parent', it didn't work!

I was so worried!

I'm on Gen.3 Now on my V3 Tama, and I figured out a way to solve the problem!

I wrote down the password for my parent, and I used it two times. And On the third time, I clicked Family then Parent and, of course, it didn't work.

But as I said above, I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

I used that password, and it worked!

So, I bet, if you write your password down, if you wanna see your parent/granparent, write it down!

LoL. Well, it worked for me anyways~ :D :D

you can always wait for the next gen to come around. sometimes the parents and grandparents reappear in your list for the next gen. then again, sometimes they don't. you have a 50/50 shot though. I would leave the parents/ grandparents list alone until then. they always disappear if you look thru the list too often.

Kyliesmum

Ahhh!!!!! :D :( :( I need Help I now I've lost my temper!! But I can't help it!!! can I get the grandparent back!!!!!!!!?? :( :angry: :angry: :angry: I need ansewres!!!!!!!

Try choosing the notebook icon and then Family -> History. I don't quite know if this works, because I don't have my v3 yet, but I WANT ONE SO BAD. I'm counting down till my birthday... only 13 more days to go...

oh well :( I guess I can't get ASHEN back he was so cute!! ^ ^ he was a :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back