Sign in to follow this  
dani_sez_coolkittens

help my version 3 is kissing as a child!

i have just got my version 3 yesterday ok its blue with bubles on and a cild its in bed ok....... and this :angry: tamagotchi came down with a wond it sat on the bed then the screen went black and fire works and then my tamagotchi wock up and kissed the tamie>>> ;) then it went away then my tamie started dancing with hearts on its head then got back it to be this is wierd please tell me what its doing now in bed it have hearts above its head HELP! :D its 0yrs old called dani girl and username is cloud ok :P

Mega weird, thats the tama that was tliking rite?

This has happend too a few people........one person was my friend. I saw it happen!

Ummm..It's probably a random event. Don't worry about it. It sounds really cute!

It could be a glitch you never know or your tama could be an adult and you didnt even know it! ;)

your tam may have a glich.what age is it? :puroperatchi:

maybe it fell in love???

:furawatchi: lol thats very weird .i dont know what that was all about but it could've fallen in love. :huh:. Or maybe its a glitch?? :marumimitchi: Edited by pootandlily

I think you're just making this up to get attetion....

Hmm... thats like impossible to see them mate when the tamagotchi on your screen is very young. :puroperatchi: