help my version 3 is kissing as a child!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_sez_coolkittens

Reaction score
i have just got my version 3 yesterday ok its blue with bubles on and a cild its in bed ok....... and this :angry: tamagotchi came down with a wond it sat on the bed then the screen went black and fire works and then my tamagotchi wock up and kissed the tamie>>> ;) then it went away then my tamie started dancing with hearts on its head then got back it to be this is wierd please tell me what its doing now in bed it have hearts above its head HELP! :D its 0yrs old called dani girl and username is cloud ok :p

This has happend too a few people........one person was my friend. I saw it happen!

It could be a glitch you never know or your tama could be an adult and you didnt even know it! ;)

:furawatchi: lol thats very weird .i dont know what that was all about but it could've fallen in love. :huh: . Or maybe its a glitch?? :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... thats like impossible to see them mate when the tamagotchi on your screen is very young. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back