IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My friend has a tamagotchi and her character looks like a tulip with a face! I think it was a flowertchi but when i looked at the V3 character chart it wasn't there!!! And i swear it was a version 3!! After I saw the V2 character chart and it was there! I was just wondering can you get the characters from Version 2 if you have a version 3?? I really want the flower looking one! :angry:

Well, they only put the absolutely new ones on the v3 chart, but I still get the oldies on my Tamagotchi. It is definately a flowertchi as I can tell, and yes it's possible.

-Memetchigirl :(

i got it once on my v2... its okay but there are some even prettier characters such as leaftchi B) :D B) B)

Well, they only put the absolutely new ones on the v3 chart, but I still get the oldies on my Tamagotchi. It is definately a flowertchi as I can tell, and yes it's possible.
-Memetchigirl :)
No they put up every character.Never mind, everyone makes mistkes! Wanna be friends???

Please do not SPAM.

Shot/Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messages.

Anyway..all of the characters cant be on the chart. I had a wierd character that wasn't there. But I'm sure it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back