IT'S SURGERY FAILED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi ROCKS!

Reaction score
:unsure: :unsure: :p :D I did a screen transfer and button transfer with my v3 and v1. two operated,one survival the transculent yellow v3 worked perfectly :unsure: B) B) but little v1 over in surgery, works upsidedown! i turn it on and sound is perfect but the screen wont work :angry: ;) . REPLY AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT!!

:hitodetchi:   :pochitchi:   :kuribotchi:   :gozarutchi:   I did a screen transfer and button transfer with my v3 and v1. two operated,one survival the transculent yellow v3 worked perfectly :mametchi:   :D   :D   but little v1 over in surgery, works upsidedown! i turn it on and sound is perfect but the screen wont work :huh:   :D . REPLY AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT!!
Hello Mametchi ROCKS!,

Try putting the buttons back on the tamagotchi they came from.

Best Regards,

Kate

PS.Would you mind just calling me KP?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mini one got busted because I thought you can debug it so I open it up and the circuit board cracks in half :furawatchi:

As Katep 1997 said just put everything back where it came from.
Ya see, That is just a risk of taking apart a working item and braking it like the other.For instance, One works,One dosen't. Opening a working thing will brake almost like last time.

Ya see, That is just a risk of taking apart a working item and braking it like the other.For instance, One works,One dosen't. Opening a working thing will brake almost like last time.
Try contacting bandai for help.

i feel ur pain too i hav lost a tama and found it under my bed it had died it was my favhis name wasjake i miss him but alwell?right? :D :p :huh:

I feel your pain too I have lost a tama and found it under my bed it had died it was my fav his name was jake i miss him but awell? right? :eek: :unsure: :lol: age:
Yeah but, Mine is broken. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back