Tamagotchi + school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatore

Reaction score
^_^ ;) srry but can anyone tell me what to do when I go to schoolso it wont die and i dont want to take it to school plz I also dont want to pause and mess up the growth proccess

Before I go to school, I wake up my tama, feed, it and make it happy so all it's hearts are up. I just leave mine at home well fed and happy, and then when I get home right away I take care of what it had left for me, like if it's sick I get it well and stuff like that, but later on tonight I'm going to teach my mom how to take care of my tamagotchi! ^_^

I just put mine to bed [set the time to 10 pm] and it sleeps all day. and when i get home i just put the time back to normal,and there! its not heart,and its still ageing! [Never pause,its stupid.]

Before I go to school, I wake up my tama, feed, it and make it happy so all it's hearts are up. I just leave mine at home well fed and happy, and then when I get home right away I take care of what it had left for me, like if it's sick I get it well and stuff like that, but later on tonight I'm going to teach my mom how to take care of my tamagotchi! :)
i teached my dad last week :furawatchi:

I usually bring mine to school. My switch teacher doesn't allow them, but my homeroom does!!! I take care of them during switches, in my homeroom, and I fake that I have to use the restroom, go to the bathroom, lock the stall door, and take care of my TAMAS!! THEY RULE! :wacko:

I take mine to school with me but tern the sound off so the teacher dose not take it away and then take care of it there. or put it on pase intell you get home! :wacko:

I keep the sound off and when my teacher says to get out a textbook or something I take care of it while looking in my desk or I take it out when my teacher isn't looking or sometimes I put it to sleep.

I just take mine to school, and check on it between classes.

What I do is I keep mine on pause while I'm doing work in school then at first recess I take it outside. When the bell rings I put it on pause. When it is second recess I take it outside and put it on pause when the bell rings.

i teached my dad last week :D
My mom knew how to take care of a Tamagotchi even way back when the

Tamagotchi angel came out. She is an expert at

Tamagotchis. (I was 6 when Tamagotchi angel came out in the us).

Last edited by a moderator:
B) :lol: i have my mom take care of mine while i am at school and she love it. :wub: :blink: :ph34r: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost everyone in my class and school as a tamagotchi and my class tells the teacher if we dont keep feeding it we will die (my teacher isnt the brightest) and now were aloud to use them in class lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back