WHO LOVES NEOPETS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 81722

Reaction score
I love neopets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say what you want about neopts here!!!!!! :) :furawatchi:

I personally hate the damned site. Nothing to do but play flash games and "feed" a *.gif image.

You are better than Neopets
You are better, smarter, and stronger than Neopets.  You don't need bits and bytes of data to be happy.  You don't need useless pixels of color to be happy.  Happiness doesn't come from having neopoints and neo-items.

Years from now, I don't think this is what you want to be telling your friends, or your children: "yeah, I wasted my whole childhood earning 'neopoints' and collecting 'paint brushes' on this website neopets.com".  Is that what you want your youth to be about?  Making a fake pet strong and "earning" neopoints?.

Stop wasting your youth on Neopets.  Get out there and have fun in the real world.  Don't use neopets to escape your problems, cause not only will your problems still be there, but you will have wasted a lot of time as well, causing more problems.  Get a boyfriend, get a girlfriend, get a job, volunteer, call up your friends and go out. 

At the very least, play other games that don't cause the stress that neopets does.  When you are playing neopets, are you actually having fun, or are you just getting more and more stressed out?  Do you like thinking about neopets, worrying about your trades when you are at school or while you are at work?  Doesn't that bother you and make you sick? 

You can beat this addiction.  It won't be easy, but you can do it.  Just don't play.  If you feel the urge to play, watch tv, draw, read, do something else.  Who cares what color a Kau or Pteri can be painted this week, who cares what "new item" they are releasing this week.  Who cares that you never fed your "pet" or collected your bank interest.  It's all useless, don't stress about it.

Do you want me to give you 1 million neopoints?  How badly do you want that million neopoints?  How about 50 million neopoints?

Your enthusiasm and desperation to that question should tell you how hopelessly addicted you are to neopets.  That's ok though, I was addicted too.  I haven't played in months, and I feel great.  I spend way more time with my real friends, go out more, have way more free time, and enjoy life more. 

However, the only way to quit is to totally quit.  You can't "semi-quit" or "kind of quit" neopets.  That just means you are playing less.  How can you "kinda quit smoking" or "semi-quit drinking" or "sort of quit gambling"?  You can't.  You have to totally quit.  You can try cutting back and over time quit, and that is a good way to do it.  Trust me, your life will be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Power to you and your Ristar Avatar!
And Power to my Scar Avatar, whoch fits me.
I was having trouble with the site. It's EggRobo from here until May.

EggRobo rules! that was Ironic cus I just played Sky Sanctuary on Sonic 3 & Knuckles (heaps of EggRobos there)

Anyway, neopets boo

Neopets is the worst website on the Internet right now, along with Marapets coming in second. Neopets is a total babyish site that has some babyish stuff such as Petpetpets, Petpets, certain Neopets and more. Neopets needs to get rid of their stuff for good such as the Battledome, the Guilds, the Boards and the shops.

Neopets is the worst website on the Internet right now, along with Marapets coming in second. Neopets is a total babyish site that has some babyish stuff such as Petpetpets, Petpets, certain Neopets and more. Neopets needs to get rid of their stuff for good such as the Battledome, the Guilds, the Boards and the shops.
Good luck at trying to get them to get rid of it.

I hate Neopets as is. It's Comerical. It's points.

No, it's not babish, because I can say alot for other thinsg for that also.

Sure thepets look cuter.. whichmakes me gag; but there is gambling.

The site is just a lifeless place were people assuming hving a painted pixels will make the famous.

Neopets has too much brown nosing also.

Ok, I like neopets. Its not my favorite site, But it just takes ages getting neopoints.

Its ok I guess, but its not the best. :D Some of the games get me stressed and some I don't know how to play at all. :D

Personally, Neo pets is the worst site in the world. There is over 100 million people on that site. Who wants to waste their lifes collecting " neopoints ". The characters are the scariest things Ive ever seen.

Half the people on this site hate that stupid website anyway... But, everyone has their opinion.

P.s. Ristar, i just cant get enough of ur pictures. How do u make them??? :) :eek: :p

Personally, Neo pets is the worst site in the world. There is over 100 million people on that site. Who wants to waste their lifes collecting " neopoints ". The characters are the scariest things Ive ever seen.
Half the people on this site hate that stupid website anyway... But, everyone has their opinion.

P.s. Ristar, i just cant get enough of ur pictures. How do u make them??? <_< :huh: ;)
I find a picture of a Neopet on Google, then I vandalize it with MS Paint.

Yea, but i figured you started the whole pic thing so.

Well i made one, and its pretty funny, but how do i get it on tamatalk???

Is that a dumb question?

Yea, but i figured you started the whole pic thing so.
Well i made one, and its pretty funny, but how do i get it on tamatalk???

Is that a dumb question?
#1) The only dumb question would be asking me if I liked Neopets.

#2) Use Imageshack

#3) I guess it is better to be safe than sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back