matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady

Reaction score
hey people of da world answer my question does ur tama beep when the match maker comes

thx people of da world

well mine beeped but it might only do that if u leave it w/ the matchmaker for a long time cuz i had my sound on and it was left alone for like an hour i found the match maker. so mine did and well urs might not. :) hope i helped. :p

Mine Beeped but it was so embarrasing cause i was in skool wen it happened and i left it alone like the whole day so im not sure :huh:

Yeah. Mine beeped, and the matchmaker was there, but i didint know wheere my tamagotchi was, so the matchmaker went away!! NOW, MY tamagotchi IS A STUPID MATCHMAKER, TOO!! WAHWHAWHAWHA! AND IT HAS COFFEE FOR SNAK!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

i don't think that is possible, berryangelgotchi. maybe you have an old timer as a tamagotchi. they drink coffee. anyways about the beeping tama, my connection beeps when the matchmaker is there when i leave it for a while but my connexion doesn't beep at all...interesting facts we're getting about this questiong...

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think that is possible, berryangelgotchi. maybe you have an old timer as a tamagotchi. they drink coffee. anyways about the beeping tama, my connection beeps when the matchmaker is there when i leave it for a while but my connexion doesn't beep at all...interesting facts we're getting about this questiong...
(for any who don't know that post was referring to one saying someone's tama turned into the matchmaker)

actually the oldtimer and the matchmaker are the same! if u leave ur female tama alone 4 a while, u get the oldtimer. the female oldtimer=the matchmaker. creepy, huh?

Yeah. Mine beeped, and the matchmaker was there, but i didint know wheere my tamagotchi was, so the matchmaker went away!! NOW, MY tamagotchi IS A STUPID MATCHMAKER, TOO!! WAHWHAWHAWHA! AND IT HAS COFFEE FOR SNAK!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
rock on! I'm TRYING to get the geezer! I'm going to see how long I can keep a geezer living. :p coffee is icky tho so that sux. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back