version 3 child kissing what is going on!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_sez_coolkittens

Reaction score
;) :)

i have just got my version 3 on saturday its blue with bubbles on ok yesterday the child was in be for about 10mins then this>> :( tamagotchi came down with a wond! and sat on my tamagotchis bed! then the screen went black with fire works! then my tamagotchi woke up and kissed :( this tamie it was ver wierd then :p it went away but my tamgotchi was dancing with hearts above its head! then got back in to bed now when im on bump and see that tamie>>> :p it gets hearts above its head and doesnt fight its so so wierd please please please help me I THINK ITS A GLICH BUT I REALY DONT NO IT DINT SAY IN THE LITTLE BOOKLET HELP ME!

:unsure: :eek:

thats just too cool but i dont really belive you can you please post a pick of da thing in bump

nono it ISNT a glitch! it has happened to several people.. i cant remember why but there is a reason. i recently saw it on the what happened to my tamagotchi? board(the one this is on). dont worry. its normal.

it is a glitch. The only other posible solution is the love potion, the matchmaker, or the parent was leaving but I think it was a glitch.

Pm me if you have more questions. ~zenny

You go the the time screen and then press buttons A and C like you were going to put the sound on. Then if you want to go to the next didgit, press button B and to change the didgit, press button A. Pm me if you have mor questions. ~zenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back