my version 3 is talking to me? scary.... HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_sez_coolkittens

Reaction score
im on tamatalk now, as you can see lol! but my tamagotchi beeped i looked at it it wasnt hunngery it was hapy it wasnt calling weird i left it while im doing this topic.......it beeped again i looked it was just the same then i heard "hey come here" the sound was coming from my tamie i realy didnt think that tamies spoke so i left it :huh: then i conected with my brother while i was conceting i looked like it was having a baaby coz it was shaking but its only a child then i heard" noway" coming from my tamie i read the little booklet nothing said about it talking i turned the sound off then i played a game i losed the came then started crying it wouldnt stop crying :D it was still happy tho then i turned the sound on i heard waaaaaaaaaaaa it was coming from my tamie i turned the sound of prised it and fed it then put it on pause im realy sceard i wont put the sound on what is hapening do you think my friends are doing a trick but why was my tamie crying?

that is really weird! i have never heard of such a thing! thats crazy, once after my friend put in the new batteries and hit download, all her items turned into balls. But this is even weirder!

wait, when you praised it, did it stop crying? and did you check your items and treats? they could have changed! :huh: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i'm saying 'weird' constantly, but that is really really strange, i'm VERY scared for you! :huh:

Alright PM me I'm Mametchi ROCKS! You need help I will get all your info now just tell me how it sounds okay! :huh: :D :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

OMG TELL SOMEONE! .........SCARY! .......turn the sound off, pause it, And go outside ad throw it as far as u possibly can....or if u love it, just remove the batteries!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :lol: ;) :D :lol:

i dunno...try putting it in time out...i have never heard of that! that's it! download it! i am not promising though...

its TALKING to you?

:lol:

kooooool

:lol:

r u lieng? if you aint il take it!!! OOOH lolz dont chuck it across the lawn thats a bad idea as i said before il take it lmao :D

I have a question. How is it talking? Like speech bubbles or talking talking? :D

2 words. chuck it.

4 words. take out the batteries.

one thing. OMG.

freaky dude. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back