V3 Bump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Well, the manual doesn't exactly help, so here's how you do it:

1. When you get to the screen where your opponent and your tama are just turning their heads, then keep pressing the B button.

2. When you see the word PUSH! come across the top of the screen, push the B button before it goes away. It you don't press B it will just start bumping the opponent.(Sometimes you don't even see itbecause you press B so fast!)

3. There should be a meter going across the top of your screen now, right where PUSH! was. Try to hit the B butto nat just the right moment so that the black is close to the right. That meanas it will be powerful. Just don't take too long to press B or it will just skip the meter and you will have no power.

4. Your tamagotchi will now start to bump your opponent. If it knocks them down, you win and move on to the next round. If not, you lose.

TIP: Try to feed it a lot before the game; overweight pets do good in bump.

[SIZE=14pt]Hope this helps![/SIZE] :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually...I think that you hit the button when the black is towards the left. Whenever I waited for the black to reach the end I did badly, but when I started hitting B while it was still close to the left, I would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back