Gotchi POInts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are three main ways to get Gotchi Points that I know of. The first is to play games, games, games. I find heading to be great for gaining points, but other people have different opinions, just find the one you like best. The second is to connect two V3s. This doesn't work if connecting two V2s or a V3 and a V2. I'm not sure about V1s and those combinations though :angry: . The third way is to buy shovels, plants (which I would not recommend using unless your Tamagotchi is an adult), Genie Lamps (not the best, sometimes they do nothing :angry: , but they can give around 1000 Gotchi Points and above), fishing rods or chests. Warning: these items are risky. Some can change your Tamagotchi into an old Tama or a young Tama for a few seconds or minutes. Some do nothing or scare your Tamagotchi into losing hearts, making them about 50% of the time a waste of Gotchi Points. Chests may also give items or food, so don't be surprised if they give you anything from pizza to a Mirror. Best of luck becoming rich. (Also I believe that Chests, Fishing Rods and Genie lamps are for V3 only. Sorry if any information is wrong. This is as I experienced so your case may be different.)

P.S. I may be missing a few items :angry: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back