Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi 23

Reaction score
I'm posting this topic because I've noticed a lot of ppl asking things on Tamatown are wrong. U may experience weird things in Tamatown because when u enter tamatown and it tells u to select ur bandwidth, if u chose low bandwidth, then that may/is the reason. So... choose high bandwidth when u eneter and dont worry, nothing bad will happen to ur computer, it won't freeze, etc. (believe me, I've tried this before) If you still experiencing this error, then I'm really sorry, i don't know what to do with that error. Hope I helped! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
And is it me, Or on Low bandwhith, It seems to run a little faster?

That also says that if TamaTalk had music, it would run much slower then other sites.

I dunno, becuase evrytime i choose low bandwidth, everything freezes and theres no music (but i could still move to places), but when i chose high bandwidth, everything was fine, w/ music, non-freeze.

Low Bandwith is for Really SLOW Computers (In my laptop I have to choose low bandwith or if not the it will freeze)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back