Gozartchi doing the wierdest thing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softball

Reaction score
My Gozartchi is running to me, and back. Then floating up out of the screen and coming back upside down :) I'm taking pictures right now.

Has anybody ever had this happen to them? It's so cute!

DARNIT! I took one picture and it messed up, then they stopped doing it >_>

Yea its one of those thing that happen when you leave you tama sit for awhile. Like the teems dance or run and slide on the floor thats what Gozarutchi does it also watches tv!

which is Gozartchi? what does that character look like? what is its greatest ambition?

What is the name of the ninja wannabe? thats what ive got right now. just changed today! :p chico is 3 yrs old. (happy b-day chico) :)

Mametchi's are good? aren't they? anyway, the Gozarutchi is the 1 on your display pic! :huh: :huh:

Yea its one of those thing that happen when you leave you tama sit for awhile. Like the teems dance or run and slide on the floor thats what Gozarutchi does it also watches tv!
Yup... later taht day it was watching TV :huh: I was really confused seeing that at first too. :huh: first time with a gozartchi

which is Gozartchi? what does that character look like? what is its greatest ambition?
What is the name of the ninja wannabe? thats what ive got right now. just changed today! :huh: chico is 3 yrs old. (happy b-day chico) :huh:
A gozartchi is the ninja-dude :huh: One of the weaker characters, but hey, I neglect I get the pet ;) It wants to be a ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back