My tama seems to be sexist

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitteh

Reaction score
I'm in my 8th generation and for the past 5, I've only gotten girls. Is there a reason for it? Does it depend on how I take care of the adult, or is it just sexist?

Your very lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't random at all. If you're creating from an egg, if the last digit of the time is even, it's a girl, odd it's a boy. Same for putting the two parents together.

If the matchmaker comes and you press B while the book is closed you get a girl

Open, Boy.

peace

kat :rolleyes:

When your Tama is having a baby, and the fireworks are on the screen, press a and b to get different Genders.

When your Tama is having a baby, and the fireworks are on the screen, press a and b to get different Genders.
That doesnt work 100% though.

If your Tama is getting many of the same gender, it doesnt really mean anything. It's a luck kind of thing, although some methods have been developed on how to get a boy/girl they havent been proven to work 100%.

//Haze

Thanks everyone :p

I'll test out some methods and see if anything works.

If none, then I guess it's just luck!

It isn't random at all. If you're creating from an egg, if the last digit of the time is even, it's a girl, odd it's a boy. Same for putting the two parents together.If the matchmaker comes and you press B while the book is closed you get a girl

Open, Boy.
Thanks, that seems very likely. :p

Iv'e gotten two girls and a boy trust me its luck, but if you do try theese and they work for a bout 6 genarations then pm me!

thanx,

tam_chick01

That doesnt work 100% though.
If your Tama is getting many of the same gender, it doesnt really mean anything. It's a luck kind of thing, although some methods have been developed on how to get a boy/girl they havent been proven to work 100%.

//Haze
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :p :) ;) B) B) B) :( :)

does that work if you're mating two tamas? because that's when they have two babies, or is it with the matchmaker, but with the matchmaker it's not two babies.

Wait, are you saying by different genders you mean the baby is a different gender than the parent?

Because when I first read it I thought it was when you were mating two tamas on baby is a girl and one's a boy.

so could you be more specific?

I'm pretty sure they mean that A is for one gender & B is for the other.

Ex.- B could be for boy &A could be for girl.

GRRRRrrr ive only got boys & im on mi 3 gen. , I WANT A GIRLLLLLL! P.S mi tama a v3, ocean waves, and is an adult! its 5!!

There has been many rumors on how to get boys / girls. The most popular one I heard is when the Match Maker appears, it has a book infront of it. If the book is open when you press A / B, you will get a girl. Vice versa for boys. Although, this is only a rumor, so it's 50/50 that it's not true.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

Woah!

Ok, let's try not to use the word 'Sexist' because it is sensitive, and can be mis-understood easily by little children. They can be on here, reading this. Do you want them to go up to thier parents and say, 'What's a sexist?'? No!

Second of all, it all depends on luck with what you get. No cheat is going to work. That's why it's called a cheat.

And third of all, you should be happy with what you get! It's great! Your tamagotchi has just started a new generation, or it just began a new generation!

You see what I mean?

:D Alimania :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back