Rip Off or Worth It?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The idea of having to donate 30 000 points for a mere sofa on the DS Corner Shop game is...

• A TOTAL, TOTAL, rip off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• It's ok I guess- not really sure

• It's worth it somewhat

• It's TOTALLY fair and worthy

• Who cares?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a fun poll to see what you think. Personally, I would choose choice A- but hey, that's me... :angry: ;) :) :p ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Major RIP OFF!!! 30,000 just for a sofa! RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a fun poll to see what you think. Personally, I would choose choice A- but hey, that's me... <_< :huh: <_< :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :huh: ;) :rolleyes:
Do you have the game?

It's a very nice addition to your Tamagotchi's Home.

As I said, kyliesmum made a topic about the code after I

tested it for somebody on TamaZone. And it's not just a sofa.

Know things for a fact before you post them. It also comes with a Desk.

It's a lot better than buying a Desk seperate.

It's worth it, you get a desk, sofa, costume, cape, ring and crown!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not a rip-off for they choose to do it.

In the process of doing it you get a ring when you donate 5100, a cape when you donate 12000 and a crown when you donate 30000

All of them together make a 'royal costume' which hey can wear when an adult. When you use it after a short bit it will some up with

'password for ??' which is the sofa password.

I don't even care because I don't even know what you are talking about! :p :p :p :p :p

I think it is an okay deal, like JAY942942 said you get a sofa, costume, cape, ring and crown. I would like it more if you didn't have to donate that much though.

They are only 'virtual points' it's not like you are losing real money. And it's good to get loads of points from 'free' games from connecting when you've donated money. It's really boring having 9999 points all the time, so by donating some, it just added another dimension to the V3 tama.

But what I do think is annoying, is that EVERYTIME you put the royal costume on your tama , 10 seconds later that code pops up. It should be like the travel codes where you write it down and then that's the last you see of it (it's not like no-one else has got it!- it's plastered all over the place!) I don't have a DS, but if I did, I still wouldn't want the same code popping up on my tama everytime I put the costume on. I thought the royal costume would be like the other costumes, and they would stay on a bit longer- that's the rip-off to me.

I havn't been on this website for a long time,

may any of you tell me what this "sofa" your

talking about is? I have no cclluuueee!

Thx,

tam_chick01

Definately not a rip of, I agree with Spudilike: It get's kinda boring to have 9999 p all the time so it's better to donate some and you don't have to donate if you don't want to, it's totally by choice.

its pretty bad rip off but if they think its supposed to be that much then so be theyre so dumb

Definitely, I agree. Even though I don't got no DS though.
ur right rip off. oh i wanna waste 30 000 gps on somthin i can somewher else where they can sell it for only 5000 gps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back