king's castle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
I've been to the king's castle. The king is a gold egg-shaped object, and he gives you a password, and the password gives you a new souvineir, and the new souvenier is a ring. :( :rolleyes: :( :huh:

The King is an Egg. :p

I find it quite funny. I wonder if he will do

something special...Like finally hatch out of his Egg.

He doesn't just give you a Ring. He gives you two other items

when you donate some more points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact that on the keitai + Once you have donated to the king, He visits your tama and cleans up all the poop..

Heres a little chart for all of the kings prizes.

# of GotchiPoints------Prize

5,000--------------------Ring

12,000------------------Robes

30,000------------------Crown

:angry: (SPOILERS DOWN LOWER)

:lol: Keep looking

All of the prizes are souvenirs, but once you get the Ring, Robes and Crown, you get a Royal Costume for your Tama to wear. Note: Royal Costume is Adults-Only

Avaible in all TamaStores near you. Supplies are limited and offer may not last for more than 5 minutes y'all

I like the fact that on the keitai + Once you have donated to the king, He visits your tama and cleans up all the poop..
a bit off topic about the keitai, and how does the king clean up your poop if he is the exact shape off an egg?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a little chart for all of the kings prizes.
# of GotchiPoints------Prize

5,000--------------------Ring

12,000------------------Robes

30,000------------------Crown

:ph34r: (SPOILERS DOWN LOWER)

:ph34r: Keep looking

All of the prizes are souvenirs, but once you get the Ring, Robes and Crown, you get a Royal Costume for your Tama to wear. Note: Royal Costume is Adults-Only

Avaible in all TamaStores near you. Supplies are limited and offer may not last for more than 5 minutes y'all
I lost my code for kings visit number 2. can you get a 4th code? <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back