how do u get ur tama a year older?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y do u want it a year older do u want it to hav a tamababy quicker coz that don't work. Mine was 30yrs old and it didn't hav a tamababy. if u want to connect with some1 else maybe tell your mate to pause it for a day or somat?

<_<

:huh: ;) :p :huh: :) :ph34r: ;) <_< :p :angry: :angry: :eek: I know this isn't my page but HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone no where me and my friend can get a version 3 in england at a shop not on ebay or on the web! plz i really need 2 no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:huh: ;) :p :huh: :) :ph34r: ;) <_< :p :angry: :angry: :eek: I know this isn't my page but HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone no where me and my friend can get a version 3 in england at a shop not on ebay or on the web! plz i really need 2 no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
soz about being off topic all but evryone knows there not out in uk yet! but they will be soon

Your Tamagotchi naturally ages 1 year oldes approximately every 24 hours. So be patient and it will happen. Once your Tamagotchi has surpassed 4-5 years old the Matchmaker will come asking you whether you wish to 'love' meaning you make a new generation.

If you are impatient and do not wish to wait, you can debug your Tamagotchi, thus using Hyperspeed <_<

soz about being off topic all but evryone knows there not out in uk yet! but they will be soon
Yes that is offtopic, you should read through other threads or make a thread yourself. But apparantly the Version 3 arrives on Friday in England.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
thankz - my tama was 7 and when it turns 8 it is going to leave the child so i wanted to make it 8 years old and i would change the time to 11:59 and in 1 minute it would go away

*off topic*

Yes they are, I live in the uk and i saw the v3 advert on tv. Youcan get them from Woolworths/Big w, Argos and Toymaster I can't think of any more though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back