Sign in to follow this  
cbgrl

costume

HELP!!! i used a code at the shop 2 get a costume and i can't get it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will come off after your tama goes to sleep and wakes up. If u h8 it then change the time to ur tama's bedtime, then change it back. The costume should have gone if its V2 if not well i dont have V1 and 3!!

The costume will [i]automatically[/i] come off after your Tamagotchi has gone to sleep, so dont worry it will come off <_<

Simply wait until your Tamagotchi goes to sleep (night time) and in the morning it will be good as new :huh:

//Haze

No problem, glad to help. If you ever need assistance feel free to ask, im sure someone will help.

//Haze

Haze is right. If for some reason you want the costume off RIGHT AWAY, setthe clock to it's bed time. Sorry if you knew that. As otheris said, I'm happy to help!!

Is there any way to get the costume BACK? Tara went to sleep...:-( lol she looked like a panda-mimitchi...She was soo cute! Now she's just a mametchi, sleeping.

Lol, well...You've got a cool name then. x) I named her tara because my boyfriend likes the name Tara for a girl and I was just...."grr what should I name this.." and he just popped into my head, so yeah...x) Congrats on sharing a name with the cutest Mametchi in the whole wide WORLD!

hey speeking of which, okay, we werent, well, kinda, this started kinda about passwords, but, how do u use the love potion?

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Tamalurve, the panda mimitchi costume can be used over and over and over again so it'll be there in the morning!

PS: Tamalurve wanna be freinds? I'll add you to my PM list anyway! [/color][/font]
Edited by tama22

how do u PM someone, in fact, what IS a PM?