costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbgrl

Reaction score
HELP!!! i used a code at the shop 2 get a costume and i can't get it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will come off after your tama goes to sleep and wakes up. If u h8 it then change the time to ur tama's bedtime, then change it back. The costume should have gone if its V2 if not well i dont have V1 and 3!!

The costume will automatically come off after your Tamagotchi has gone to sleep, so dont worry it will come off <_<

Simply wait until your Tamagotchi goes to sleep (night time) and in the morning it will be good as new :huh:

//Haze

Is there any way to get the costume BACK? Tara went to sleep...:-( lol she looked like a panda-mimitchi...She was soo cute! Now she's just a mametchi, sleeping.

LOL. U named ur Tama Tara?? Thats my name :( .. lol.. (RANDOM)

Lol, well...You've got a cool name then. x) I named her tara because my boyfriend likes the name Tara for a girl and I was just...."grr what should I name this.." and he just popped into my head, so yeah...x) Congrats on sharing a name with the cutest Mametchi in the whole wide WORLD!

hey speeking of which, okay, we werent, well, kinda, this started kinda about passwords, but, how do u use the love potion?

[SIZE=8pt]Tamalurve, the panda mimitchi costume can be used over and over and over again so it'll be there in the morning![/SIZE]

PS: Tamalurve wanna be freinds? I'll add you to my PM list anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back