OMG OMG OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its normal.

she just continously fed it.

Not good.

Probley get a Tarakotchi..eep

its normal.she just continously fed it.

Not good.

Probley get a Tarakotchi..eep
I've been experimenting, though.

I've fed mine a lot. Got to 99. Took bad care of it

at the teen stage, got a Dorotchi. I think you should try it out!

I like seeing the characters I get.

It's pretty normal, but you should let it lose weight. Play bump or sprint because those are the best games to lose weight on. I feel mean when I let my tamagotchis be overweight.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

Well the problem is, you have fed it too many snacks! You need to play a game with it, so it will loose some wieght.

Also when your tamagotchi is 99 pounds, it makes them more likely to die as it is not healthy for them. Also, next time your tama's hearts are down, play a game with it instead.

PM me if you need more help,

Love

xxx

you shouldnt have 99pounds, my friend had her tam at 99lbs and when i played jump(hers is a v2), i got all three lights which means im supposed to get 100 or 50pts but she only got 10pts, plus when that happends you only lose one pound which means at that rate you gotta play loads of games

but i heard ppl say when your tam weighs 99lbs, you win bump

Last edited by a moderator:
It is normal,

But it's not normal to have a tamagotchi and have it 99 lbs. when it's a baby. :huh: But you should play games and win points with your tamagotchi. Then you're having fun, and soon, it will be 40 lbs.!

:huh: Alimania :huh:

P.S, "lbs." means weight

Tell your cousin next time you see him/her to play with its tama, rather than feed his/her tama.

Why don't you guys play games with it? If you give it a soda it will lose weight (Great Tip: If your Tamagotchi is 30 Poundsgive it a soda! Your tama will lose 30 Pounds and your tama will have 0/2 Pounds!)

Ok, lot's of other people have probably already told you what's happened to your cousin's tamagotchi, but I want to say something too. Your cousin's tamagotchi is ok except for the fact that it is VERY BIG! 99 pounds is the most amount of weight a tamagotchi can get (I think). That can kil your tamagotchi from being overweight. One of my best friends' tamagotchi was once 9 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back