what is happening with my cusons tamie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this happened to you

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

• yep

• ahha

• never wont it 2

• lier that never happened

• i hate you lier

• wish it will happen

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_sez_coolkittens

Reaction score
well il start at the begining.........my cuson,jamielee has a tamie its version 2 brand new she got a new tamagotchi on ebay it came it was the wrong one :wacko: :wacko: but.......it was a real version 2 tho so she reset them both to make them fall in love they coneccted loads and loads.......when her oldest one the one she had frirst kissed it it was only a child too infact they were both children then thats when it happened her tamagotchi went all funny i wouldnt let her turn the sound off it keeped going on pause i wouldnt let her feed it or conect then it started to rain outside she put her tamie out side and it put a unbrella she but in the sun then it put sunglasses on wierd :eek: thats not all her new tamie said away when it wasnt conecting she left it in the car and when she came back it was gone........the other tamie went missing too for 2 days then she found them.....in the house the oldest tamie was kissing her new tamagotchi THERE ONLY CHILDREN TOO!!!!!!!!!!! the new one looked like this> :lol: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: and the old one looked like this>>>>>> :angry: wierd please please help her.....

well il start at the begining.........my cuson,jamielee has a tamie its version 2 brand new she got a new tamagotchi on ebay it came it was the wrong one :wacko: :wacko: but.......it was a real version 2 tho so she reset them both to make them fall in love they coneccted loads and loads.......when her oldest one the one she had frirst kissed it it was only a child too infact they were both children then thats when it happened her tamagotchi went all funny i wouldnt let her turn the sound off it keeped going on pause i wouldnt let her feed it or conect then it started to rain outside she put her tamie out side and it put a unbrella she but in the sun then it put sunglasses on wierd :eek: thats not all her new tamie said away when it wasnt conecting she left it in the car and when she came back it was gone........the other tamie went missing too for 2 days then she found them.....in the house the oldest tamie was kissing her new tamagotchi THERE ONLY CHILDREN TOO!!!!!!!!!!! the new one looked like this> :lol: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: and the old one looked like this>>>>>> :angry: wierd please please help her.....
Woah. That is too hard for me to help you with. sorry.

WAs her tamagotchi debugged? If so..that maybe the problem.

That is very very very very weird. Contact Badai is all I know of to do. That is probably the strangest thing that has ever happened. Prehaps it was that water got on it, but it did thid before it was outside, right? If so, I have NO idea what to do. Sorry! :blink: :rolleyes:

Then I don't know what to do. As sofie said, id it debugged? If not, then I can think of noreason why this would happen. If you can't reach Bandai, try looking in old topics. Try looking on tamagotchi information sites. (This probably won't help, UNLESS someone has had this problem besides you. Good luck, and feel free to ask me for help with this if you need it. I'll be here for a while. (Spring Break, YAY!!!)

Just ask me, I'm here and ready to help you find sites and stuff like that. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back