is there any way :@

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah! I need to know the times of when the matchmaker comes because mine's almost adult! I take my tama to school so I don't waste pused hours but I only get to check up on him every 1-3 hours! ( usually just 1-2 )

But tomongatchi, I'm not sure of a way but there could be! I just got my tamagotchi a week and half ago so mine's still in gen. 1!! So I'm clueless about tamagotchis ( kinda...I'm more the one to get the help instead of give it.....sorry... :D )

well if you know the matchmaker is due to come that day you can change the clock to 2:59pm and the matchmaker will come when your clock says 3pm, also works if the matchmaker has been and you have said not lonely just change the clock and she will come. This only works if its near the time the matchmaker would come anyway.

ok thanks! But is that the only times? And I have one other question, if you miss when the matchmaker comes, and you're tamagotchi is like, 8 or 9, can you still breed with connecting with another tamagotchi? ( and I kinda need to know this, how old can a tamagotchi be without dying!? o_O )

well if you know the matchmaker is due to come that day you can change the clock to 2:59pm and the matchmaker will come when your clock says 3pm, also works if the matchmaker has been and you have said not lonely just change the clock and she will come. This only works if its near the time the matchmaker would come anyway.
but how do u know that its gonna come that day ?

GUESS WHAT IT WORKED I JUST DID IT AND BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP THE MATCH MAKER and how the hell do ya get a boy i keep gettin girls

i think they come some time in the mornin an evenin to but i cud only remember the 3pm time lol.

If you have two tamagotchis you wanna mate you can wait till they turn into old timers then mate them to get the secret character cos thats what i did. Only thing is u need a male an female old timer cos u cant mate an adult and an old timer and the matchmaker wont come when you have an old timer.

GUESS WHAT IT WORKED I JUST DID IT AND BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP THE MATCH MAKER  and how the hell do ya get a boy i keep gettin girls
Do you have a Connection or a Connexion?

I think, for Connexions, when the matchmaker comes, if you press A you get a boy, and if you press B you get a girl.

And it's the other way around for Connections.

If I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
someone said the matchmaker only came when the pet was 7-10...mine came when my pet was 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back