Sign in to follow this  
¥DA-TAMA¥

huh!?

I JUST GOT THE MATCHMAKER TO COME TODAY!! I got a baby but...I'VE HAD IT FOR OVER 5 HOURS AND IT'S STILL A BABY!!!! when my adult was a baby, it took 1 hour and a half for him to turn into a toddler! But this is taking over 5 hours! What's going on? ( and since I just got a tamagotchi a little while ago, is it natural for there to be 2 Tamagotchis on the same unit ( the actual tamagotchi connection )? )

So in other words, I'll lose my other tamagotchi once my new baby is a year old!?!?! NOO!! I LOVE MY MASKOTCHI!!! :) :lol: :lol: PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES!! I WANT TO KEEP MY TAMA!! NOOOO!! :lol:

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? My baby's been alive for a day! it's still with the parent!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!! ( I did accidently drop the actual tamagotchi connection... ) BUT I'M STUCK!!! WHAT THE HECK IS MY TAMA DOING!!!?

Guest <--xxbOwiExx-->

ok..i'll help

hello ¥DA-TAMA¥

this is how it goes:

once your adult tama has a baby it stays with the baby for 2 or 3 days // 48 or 72 hours(some say this depends on the type of tama you have[connection//plus//connexion]), then at around 12 midnight it flys back to tamgotchi planet and leaves the baby for you to look after. During the time the parent is with the baby, the baby will not age or evovle so it will stay like a blob ^^until the parent leaves...

hope this helps and its nice helping you!

Ok thanks! I got it now! My left on the first day though....or was it a day and a half? Well I'm taking care of my new baby tama now... thanks for the help guys!! Admin, you can now close this topic if you want too.( or delete it, or whatever )

:P don't worry dude, your tama is normal, be paitent with him/her. Mine took a day with it's daddy and a day to grow up into it's cutish toddler kinkomothci! ;) :unsure:

Guest <--xxbOwiExx-->

no problem..i'm just glad to be able to help ^^

well it will only turn in to a toddler when the parent lave the the baby ;)