WHY? WHY? WHY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather_Feather

Reaction score
My friend always gets Masktchis and Gozarutchis and she is on her 6th generation so she is very tired of them. Could you tell me how she could get different ones?

i always get the same characters Maskutchi and Gozarutchi can anyone tell me how to get diffrent ones :p :D

maskchi is what you get if you have ichigotchi or hintotamatchi and take horrible care of it...

And gozaruchi is the same exept you get it from onionchi or young mimitchi...

The main reason you are probily getting them is because all you do is feed it snacks and never/very rarely play with it. Try to play games with it more often. Also, make shore it is not 99 or close to it when it evolves to an adult.

If yu have trubbles because you cant or dont have the time to play with it (because of school, work etc...) then just feed it snaks and when you come home, play with it!!

You're not alone. The one I get the most is the Tarakotchi. The one that looks like a duck!

The ones I haven't got yet are the robot, the mask, the snake, and the ninja. I go to that website from peppersoup.com on how to get those characters, and I always end up with the duck!

Just recently, I got all four of the main character, the other one with the beak.

If you want diffrent characters treat your tama diffrently

I always play with mine and I give them snacks in moderation. My favorite is the Memechi. I've had that one a few times. Right now I have four of these: :) And their names are: Stan, Ollie, Moe, and Shemp.

Stan's and Ollie's parents were a Tarakotchi and a Memetchi. Moe's and Shemp's parents were two Mimichis.

So, in order to get a :D I have to neglect it and give it snacks?

Do you do the same if you want to ninja?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back