The new TamaTalk skins...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new TamaTalk skins?

• Like them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate them

• Go back to the original

• Suggestion to improve them (post 'em if you've got 'em)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them. Even though I have a orange connection, I'm using the plus metallic blue. There's just a little bit of glitches for me.... There's a white box that cuts of the bar that has all of the buttons on it.

Ex-

|--------------(fast reply) (add reply) (new topic) (new poll)|

|________________________________________________| It just cuts off the bar... And the Words are overlapping...

I like them. Even though I have a orange connection, I'm using the plus metallic blue. There's just a little bit of glitches for me.... There's a white box that cuts of the bar that has all of the buttons on it. Ex-

|--------------(fast reply) (add reply) (new topic) (new poll)|

|________________________________________________| It just cuts off the bar... And the Words are overlapping...
I still need to go through and fix small problems here nd there... It usually depends on what browser is being used.

If you see any problems please send me a PM to let me know. If possible, include what browser and version you are using and if Mac or PC.

Hopefully all the kinks will get worked out. :)

what do you mean by "the new skins"?
I like your signature joke, it's funny! I told it to my sister, cousin and friend and they all laughed their heads off!

The new skins, ( I was confused at first, too...) scroll to the top of this page. On the top, it should say ''settings''. If not, check on the side. Put your cursor over settings, and it should say ''change skin'' or something in close relation. It will lead you to the page. Select your skin and be amazed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your signature joke, it's funny! I told it to my sister, cousin and friend and they all laughed their heads off!
The new skins, ( I was confused at first, too...) scroll to the top of this page. On the top, it should say ''settings''. If not, check on the side. Put your cursor over settings, and it should say ''change skin'' or something in close relation. It will lead you to the page. Select your skin and be amazed!
yeah, i've seen them, but i'll stay with the tamatalk classic. i do like them, but i prefer this one. :)

Luv 'em ;) I was one of the first you ever told Admin 

~vi :unsure:
Well... Not quite... The TamaTalk Guides and Angelgotchis knew about it weeks ago. But you got a peak a few days early! :p

I really appreciate any input you all have on the skins. I am holding off on developing more until I can work out any kinks and finalize the design... Then more choices will be created. :p

We need your input!

What would you like to see?

What are you having problems with now?

What could make these skins better?

I think they are COOL!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe you could add a pink tamagotchi connection skin.

the skins are grate! one thing, instead of arrows y dont u make flames? that is the rarest tamagotchi connection systme ever! k?

oh ya, what is that new tamagotchi thing, i might get it, unelss keitai come out!

Well...  Not quite...  The TamaTalk Guides and Angelgotchis knew about it weeks ago.  But you got a peak a few days early! :D
I really appreciate any input you all have on the skins.  I am holding off on developing more until I can work out any kinks and finalize the design...  Then more choices will be created. :)

We need your input! 

What would you like to see? 

What are you having problems with now? 

What could make these skins better?
well I was one of the first people you told in the "chat room" :blink:

I think they're still cool though :)

You rule Admin!!! :D

~vi :)

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have the red arrows one on now! :blink: :)   :)   :)   :D   :D   :D   :D   :)
OH AND i ALSO LOVE THE POST ICONS FOR RED ARROWS

i love them..but where is the arcade? It seems to have vanished..I loved that arcade T___T

i love them..but where is the arcade? It seems to have vanished..I loved that arcade T___T
Arcade is still there... Everything can be found through the menus at the top... Site Map: General: Fun Stuff: TamaTalk Arcade

:p

i have a question. why did you take nearly all the links out of the navigation bar? i find it annoying to keep putting my mouse over the site map things, because my mouse keeps sliping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back