Tamagotchi Caretaker Business!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :) Hey! Tell me if this is a good idea. Because I might do this, but I need edvice...please! Ok it might sound dumb but I am going to do this business that in weekends I could take care of Tamagotchis that can't be taken care of. So is it good or what? TELL ME! It's only gonna be at weekends because I'm avalible at that time. I need money for some thing I want..but I couldn't think of anything but that! I want to take care of pets for money, but my parents wont let me! So..if you thinks its a OK idea, tell me more info I will need to make this business! And tell me how much for a day would a costumer give me. Please help me! :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is my avertisment:[/SIZE]

Tamagotchi Caretaker Business

Don’t have time to take care of your Tamagotchi? I am making a business where you can bring your Tamagotchi to me and I will take care of it. Only bring your Tamagotchi on weekends, because I’m available at that time. If you don’t have time to take care of it, I will be happy to take care of it. For one day it’s just $2! That’s a good deal. I’m making this weird business because I need to raise money for something I want. Thanks! I will ONLY take care of Tamagotchi Connections. I will ONLY take care of Walla Walla Washington’s Tamagotchis. Bring your Tamagotchi here: ~Privet~. Thank you for helping! Questions? E-mail me at [email protected].

hmm... thats an ok advertisement but u shouldnt put the bit about "ur making this weird business for money" itll make the customer turn away. also u shouldnt make it too long. people would get tired of reading it. they want something thats short and sweet if their on their way to a place. just advice not here to criticize!!!

Green Day Lover :D

thats a good advertisment. but you need something short and sweet. i've got an idea:

~!Tamagotchi Caretaker!~

(Tama Photo Here)

Need someone to care for your tamagotchi? Going on holiday for a weekend and don't want to pause your tamagotchi connection? Come to (your name here) at (your address here) and i'll take care of Tamagotchi Connections for $2!

Available times: weekends

thats what your ad should be like! i'm just giving a suggestion, not critisising. oh, and when i've put (tama photo here), (your name here) and (your address here) you have to put in those forms. oh and i've put the end orange, 'cos you need to have a catchy ending :unsure:

dont think yur idea will work cos id sooner pause my tama or make it sleep an it dont cost a penny lololololol :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think yur idea will work cos id sooner pause my tama or make it sleep an it dont cost a penny lololololol :p
B) It makes me sad when some one says that......I just feel like this idea wont work.. :D :unsure: ;) :p *cries***** :D

I hope you make money towards what you want. I'm saving up for something too.

im sure youll think of a way to make money, maybe you cud wash cars or somethin?

i'm not being rude or anything i hope, but... i don't really think people will pay money for that when they can just pause it or get a relative (parent , sibling.. etc..) to help! ;) but u could try if wanted to ;)

I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT 4 $2.00 MAYBE IT COULD BE UMMMMM............95 CENTS OR $1.25! :) ;) ;)

Humm,.... Interesting idear... I personaly would want someone taking care of my tamagotchi, insted of pauseing it. how would you like to be pasued? lol :)

But, if i was you (and im not) i would also accept All the other Tamagotchis aswell, like Angels, Mesu/Osu, Santaclauetchi, Keitai etc..

Also, i would keep a log of what happened to the tama that day. Just so the owners can know what happened. Like put the times u feed it, played it etc..

these are just some tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back