A TORNADO HIT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asya112

Reaction score
I live in Iowa City and a tornado hit downtown, menards, Walmart and a lot of other places. I was really scared because it could have hit our house. There was hail the size of golf balls and a lot of freaky sirens. We all had to go down to the basement until midnight. Tons of trees were down and a lot of buildings were destroyed. There were also tons of drunk college students on the street! It was soooooooo freaky. :D

do u know where tornado alley is? it covers thewhole state of texas!!! during tornado season alot of them accur there!! + I was in a tornado and i was in tennesse ( very close to tornado alley ) and a tornado hit thunder lightning 7 inc flood! my dog was shaking the tornado came to my COUNTY AND MY NEIGHBOOR HOOD it only ripped off 1 board of our house but we stayed in the base ment i reaaly live in nj tho so 1 time a tornado was going to hit the house in tennesse and it bareley hit our town: memphis! my mom could of DIED!!!!!! :) :( :rolleyes: :) :) :)

Well, guys, it's been a month and all. so you can stop posting. But it was pretty freaky.

so.. u shood be happy we posted! any way your post is very unpopular

omg that would really scare me aswell! I hope your okay and i hope your friends and family are ok. Srry to hear that

!!!

Thank you for posting everyone, but it's about time this post was closed.

uh why? like i said shut up!!!!
Why are you telling her to shut up? Because she wants her thread closed. This thread is old and she wants it closed. She has the right to ask for it to be closed because she created it.

Do us a favor. Unplug your computer, and throw it out of a 4th story window.

Yeah!! *agrees with sweet kandi*

i'm bumping up this topic so that a guide see's and and closes it.

PS. A tornado hit my house a few weeks ago, it was so scary!! And I live in England!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back