WHAT THE??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
My friend has 2 tamagotchi's,they are both males.

My friend was connecting them to get more gifts and then after she got what she wanted,she had a look in the friends list for both of her tama's and IT HAD 4 HEARTS FOR BOTH OF THEM!!! and they are both devinatly males. so they must be gay.

i saw this with my own eyes. i think its a glitch.

so what should my friend do? she does't like the idea of gay tama's,and nether do i. :/ :D :huh: :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe it just means they're best friends.They probably can't mate.

best friends is 2 hearts 2 faces so they ARE pconsidered partners :D

Doesn't really matter.They aren't people,they're machines.They are completely different entities than we are.It's kind of hard to assign human characteristics to something that's vastly different in makeup and programming than we.Even if two males can mate,it's just a product of their programming.Nothing to get all bent out of shape about.

Ummm....I would try and mate them, it would be awesome!! Keep the Generations a'coming!

My friend has 2 tamagotchi's,they are both males.My friend was connecting them to get more gifts and then after she got what she wanted,she had a look in the friends list for both of her tama's and IT HAD 4 HEARTS FOR BOTH OF THEM!!! and they are both devinatly males. so they must be gay.

i saw this with my own eyes. i think its a glitch.

so what should my friend do? she does't like the idea of gay tama's,and nether do i. :/ :D :huh: :D :D :D :D :D
whats wrong w/ gay tamagotchis? i think there is nuffink wrong w/ gays or gay tamagotchis. but thats gotta b a glitch cuz in the instructions they sed that tamagotchis of the same sex couldnt become mates. :angry:

my friend just called me that own the gay tama's AND THEY HAD BABYS TO GETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

the babys are girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess since tama characters arent human their genetalia and reproduction systems could be compatible w/same sex....but then again its jus dots on a screen i think thats awesuhm if they mate go for it!

Whoa scary! But I think it is a glitch because except for right now, I've never heard of anyone breeding two tamagotchis of the same sex. Maybe I should try it if it's not a glitch... ;)

Humm... That is quite awkward....

That is a glitch. Not a commen glitch but one that has accured to some people befor.

There's nothing weird about that. ITS JUST A GLITCH, PPLS. Though I wonder if the girls will be lesbians. That'd be funny... you know, like gayness in the genes?

why is that so weird? im glad... theyre should b gays
I have nothing against being gay, its just that the tamagotchis arnt programed to mate and have babys with the same gender... Its more amazing glitch wires.

yea that happened to my friend too and they ended up having babies!! the baby was a girl and she still has it and we connected now ours are falling in luv and they r both girls... its a bit weird if u think about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back