Tama Research: Food

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
I'm doing some research and I'm wondering what all the different tamagotchis eat. Here are the ones I've got so far (I think that counterpart characters eat the same things).

Food Snack

Bebitchi & Shirobebitchi: Milk Juice (?)

Marutchi & Kinakomotchi: Rice Sweets

Ichigotchi & Young Mimitchi: Rice Sweets

Hinotamatchi & Oniotchi: Rice Sweets

Mametchi & Mimitchi: Sushi Cake

Kutchipatchi & Memetchi: Bread Ice Cream

Tarakotchi: Meat Donut

Hanatchi & Robotchi: Fish Pudding

Maskutchi & Gozarutchi: Mushroom Shish Kabob (?)*

Mr & Mrs Busybody: ? ?

If anybody can fill in the gaps, I'd be very greatful.

*-I'm not sure exactly what Maskutchi/Gozarutchi eats for a snack. I'm guessing that it's either a shish kabob or an ice lolly. Can somebody check this, please. Also, has anybody noticed that this snack "regenerates" when Gozarutchi eats it (i.e. when they take one bite, the snack has a bite taken out of it. However, on the second bite, it becomes whole again)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lozzie, I know what a Kutchipatchi eats because I love em'! :)

Kutchipatchi eats:

Food: Bread

Snack: Ice Cream cone

Hope it helps :)

Ricky

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a Tarakotchi, and she had what looks like a chicken drumstick for food and she had a doughnut for snack!! :lol:

The food was definetly meat on a bone anyway, but it may not have been chicken!

Ya, they all eat different food. Espically my USA version. I have all the foods on my tamagotchi site for the UK version. Check them out if you wanna. I dont know what a few of them are called, maybe someone will know?

Yes I am finding out that my UK and US versions eat different foods. Some of the terms used are different too, such as the US Tamagotchi when visiting friends puts up a sign that says AWAY but the UK version is ABSENT. Everything else seems to be the same though so far and the US and UK versions play fine together. I am looking forward to my Japanese version to arrive too.

-Amanda

Bebitchi & Shirobebitchi's sweet may not be juice it could be Chocolate milk, thats what i thought it was when i first saw it,???

Cept in the instructions I think it said it was juice. Chocolate milk would be better unless your Tama was lactose intolerant.

-Copper

I'm doing some research and I'm wondering what all the different tamagotchis eat. Here are the ones I've got so far (I think that counterpart characters eat the same things).
Food Snack

Bebitchi & Shirobebitchi: Milk Juice (?)

Marutchi & Kinakomotchi: Rice Sweets

Ichigotchi & Young Mimitchi: Rice Sweets

Hinotamatchi & Oniotchi: Rice Sweets

Mametchi & Mimitchi: Sushi Cake

Kutchipatchi & Memetchi: Bread Ice Cream

Tarakotchi: Meat Donut

Hanatchi & Robotchi: Fish Pudding

Maskutchi & Gozarutchi: Mushroom Shish Kabob (?)*

Mr & Mrs Busybody: ? ?

If anybody can fill in the gaps, I'd be very greatful.

*-I'm not sure exactly what Maskutchi/Gozarutchi eats for a snack. I'm guessing that it's either a shish kabob or an ice lolly. Can somebody check this, please. Also, has anybody noticed that this snack "regenerates" when Gozarutchi eats it (i.e. when they take one bite, the snack has a bite taken out of it. However, on the second bite, it becomes whole again)?
busybodyz eat anything. :gozarutchi: the babies sweet iz ribena not juice.

wow usa tamas are expensive and to think they would look less cuz they are in american money *looks suspiciously*

im pretty sure that for the baby's w/e they are called drink milk it looks like a milk bottle and yeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back