parents and grandprents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floralgirl101

Reaction score
does anyone have the codes to get into the house of parents and grandparents on tamatlk.com? ive tried it and it doesnt work. i hope someone has them.

Hi Floralgirl101,

I have gotten into the parents house once before, but unless your username is Jade, I can't get you in. There's a cellphone in there. You have to use your tamagotchi username. But if you desperatly want to get in, my cousin has one for parents. Log on Tama Town as "Laura" and this is the code: 33506 17519. You will not be able to get the cell phone on your tamagotchi, unfortunatly.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

i got the cell phone!! my tamagotchi version 3 is coming next week and i have a million passwords. believe me, over 50.

thank you xox_Jaade for that, it worked. where did your cuz get it from?

**tamafan!** thank you too.

oh and by the way, my version 3 is coming next week cause i ordered it yesterday and then ill try find out different codes.

Hi Floralgirl101,
I have gotten into the parents house once before, but unless your username is Jade, I can't get you in. There's a cellphone in there. You have to use your tamagotchi username. But if you desperatly want to get in, my cousin has one for parents. Log on Tama Town as "Laura" and this is the code: 33506 17519. You will not be able to get the cell phone on your tamagotchi, unfortunatly.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.
just to let u know that u can keep going over and over again in a day to keep getting pressies. its what i did and then she couldnt give me anymore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back