EVIL GENIE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I saw a magic lamp in my shop, right? and I bought it for 700 points. I used it and a genie came out. The screan was flashing and lightning came out and it struck my teen and it died :furawatchi: !!! I had 7014 points and lots of items!! That genie was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]WOW! I am really sorry. But now that you said that, whenever a magic lamp.[/SIZE]

I saw a magic lamp in my shop, right? and I bought it for 700 points. I used it and a genie came out. The screan was flashing and lightning came out and it struck my teen and it died :D !!! I had 7014 points and lots of items!! That genie was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=21pt]WOW!!! are u sure it killed it?[/SIZE]

it just probly strucked.

thats wat it always does to mine

Really?????? iv'e never had a magic genie lamp in my shop before and mt tama is an adult!!!!!!!!! and well if it ever apears in my shop, im not buying it!!!!!!!! oh and i really think this tama is cutr :furawatchi: ohhh! isn't he!?

:rolleyes: *~tamagirl~* :rolleyes:

I saw a magic lamp in my shop, right? and I bought it for 700 points. I used it and a genie came out. The screan was flashing and lightning came out and it struck my teen and it died :furawatchi: !!! I had 7014 points and lots of items!! That genie was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe he didn't kill it. maybe it was going to die anyway... But the genie can be good.... *sigh*

Well, anyways, sorry about your tamagotchi.

Kind regards,

Steffi :D

I highly doubt that that really happened. it might have struck it, but surely didn't kill it. In the future, please do not spread false information >_<

The same thing happened to me but all its happy hearts just went down.

I thought you were talking bout me for a sec...

WOW! How bad luck! I feel bad for you..

I saw a magic lamp in my shop, right? and I bought it for 700 points. I used it and a genie came out. The screan was flashing and lightning came out and it struck my teen and it died :gozarutchi: !!! I had 7014 points and lots of items!! That genie was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, you didn't steal the lamp, did you?

Shopkeep: Now you'll pay the ultimate price!

*Kills Tamagotchi with lightning*

I saw a magic lamp in my shop, right? and I bought it for 700 points. I used it and a genie came out. The screan was flashing and lightning came out and it struck my teen and it died :) !!! I had 7014 points and lots of items!! That genie was EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh dear. I`m sorry to hear about that. :gozarutchi: I think this is in the wrong forum. It should be in Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks so people know that they should not buy a Magic Lamp. I`m sorry that your Tamagotchi died.

i had that in my shop and bought it now i`m glad that i never used it!

Oh and does anyone have v3 growth chart?

I buy the Genie lamp and used it and he gave me points. :gozarutchi:

Ok, I haven't got a V3, so Im not one to talk, but surely an item can't murder your Tamagotchi? That wouldnt be nice...

Maybe you'd taken bad care of it, and it made its hearts go down again, and that caused its death? Did it actually die? Maybe you could explain further what exactly happened?

Anyway, Ill saty warned, when I buy a V3 and buy the lamp, Ill have a sharp pencil in the other hand, just in case I need to reset. :p :rolleyes:

Are you sure it died? It probably was just sad, but then was gonna die anyway. Lightening struck mine many times; almost every single time I get a genie lamp, it's either lightning, or the genie just goes away without even granting a wish!

Wow, you didn't steal the lamp, did you?
Shopkeep: Now you'll pay the ultimate price!

*Kills Tamagotchi with lightning*
That reminds me of the Gameboy version of Zelda when you steal from the shop. Shopkeeper kills you next time you go in XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back