HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ful4795

Reaction score
I keep on type in the 10-diget number after i go on the trip with my ticket. And it keeps on saying error. how u get a souvenir after the trip. i said what it said on Tamatown. It didn't work. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
People don't reply to topics in 3 minutes. And did you use your own unsername? It only works on yours. Or you could be entering the password wrong.

Well, are you making sure your entering the correct digits?

Also, remember that the Souvineir will not be in your items - it will be in your soveniers.

And check that you have the right username - a username is somethign you had to enter in your tamagotchi toy once you bought it. It lets you explore tamatown. Make sure you are using the same username in tamatown, as you are on your toy. To get to your username, on your tama go to the first icon. Then, keep pressing A until you reach a screen that says 'Username:' and it will show your username.

Otherwise, I'm not sure.

PM me for tamagotchi help.

Go to Tamatown and type in the username you entered in your Tamagotchi. In the lower right corner of Tamatown, click Travel. Then when inside, click the computer around Memetchi, and type in the password. You may have to do it more than once. I did. It could take a minute to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back