Somthing strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Cutegotchi*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi all people,[/SIZE]

This isn't really anythink special but it is fun to do....

If you put your ear to the back of your tamagotchi you will hear this beeping sound I wonder if it is your tama trying to blow his way out with special tamagotchi bombs!?!

thanks for your time! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Actually, It's annoying. Once my tama had low batteries and it was doing that and I couldn't go to sleep!

Also, it might not beeb but it sometimes sounds llike some kind of electrick zzap

thats so funny! i was lisning to my tama beep this morning before i got on the computer! :huh:

Ive heard that plenty of times! when i try to sleep i hear it.

I've heard it so many times! Well actually i hear it almost every time I put my ear on the back...

[SIZE=14pt]Hi all people,[/SIZE]This isn't really anythink special but it is fun to do....

If you put your ear to the back of your tamagotchi you will hear this beeping sound I wonder if it is your tama trying to blow his way out with special tamagotchi bombs!?!

thanks for your time! :huh: :D :huh: :huh: :huh:
uhm acually its the timer,just changing the secound. :D

I know the real reason for it, let me explain..

You see, the computer that keeps the tamagotchi moving turnes on and off every second or so, and it makes a sound as it turns on. Try listening to it as you're looking at it, you will notice that your tama moves to the beat, instead of a bomb, I always thought of it as a heart beat!!

im only 14 and my tamagotchi went off during my end of year exams ! it was so embarrassing!!!!

BUT I HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI THAT DOESNT EVEN HAV THE SOUND IT'S REALLY WEIRD. AND IT ISNT THAT IT ISNT ALIVE, BECAUSE MY TAMA IS ALIVE JUST STRANGE.

P.S DO U KNOW HOW TO GET THE BEEP ON IT AGAIN OR IS IT JUST NATURAL TO COME LIKE THAT?

I know the real reason for it, let me explain..
You see, the computer that keeps the tamagotchi moving turnes on and off every second or so, and it makes a sound as it turns on. Try listening to it as you're looking at it, you will notice that your tama moves to the beat, instead of a bomb, I always thought of it as a heart beat!!
Cool! I never knew that!

I know why it does it, it's just like a steady pulse of sound.

I accidentally kind of sort of tore out the sound wires in Wally when I went inside and changed his background, so now he's mute, and he doesn't do the bleeping thing. but Harri and Lily do, and their sound is perfectly fine. I don't think it's the seconds because they're quicker, or at least I think they are, than seconds. I think it's just like to keep the sound stuff working, like you know it's circuited well if it does the bleep thing.

But the animation/moving thing makes sense too.

Last edited by a moderator:
........................ like it would be chuking boms i think it is the seconds.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back