Tamagotchi Connection 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea of what the secret gift will be that's included in the Best Friends Forever set??? :)

Um...lemme explain.

Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 is the American K-Plus. Although it has no antenna for cell phone stuff, it still has the code feature and a lot of new characters, from what I've heard.

The colors are the same as the colors of the 2nd set of Plus colors. The V2 will be released this spring. A special edition thing will be released this fall, called Tamagotchi Connection Best Friends Forever. It includes 2 Tamagotchis and a secret gift. It's suppost to be similar to the Winter K-Plus set, but with some secret thingy.

G2G

Tekkamon

hey yall wats up wats ur guyz favorite character say their name if u kno it and describe them like the strawberry or the old lady one thnx

mines the strawberry dude

B) :p :huh: You guys said it was the smae color as 2nd tama. connection bet there is one that is green with purple spots. :D :p :( :D :lol: ;) :eek: :eek: :p :blink: :D :)

It includes 2 Tamagotchis and a secret gift. It's suppost to be similar to the Winter K-Plus set, but with some secret thingy.
s....s.....simi.....similar t-to th-th-the w-w-wint-ter s-s-set? you mean this>>> ???

oh man, that would be sweet!!!

s....s.....simi.....similar t-to th-th-the w-w-wint-ter s-s-set? you mean this>>> ???
oh man, that would be sweet!!!
;) wow! that sold 4 a lot Don't think i'll be allowed anything that expensive!

Humm... i have offen wondered what the secret gift is... I hope its somnething really suprizing and exciting!!

Humm... i have offen wondered what the secret gift is... I hope its somnething really suprizing and exciting!!
I seriously hope that it's a smaller version of a deka tama. Wow, 3 tamagotchis in 1 set! -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back