FIRE HATCHING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangin23

Reaction score
hey this is club fire u must be 9 -13 i will send u a pm 2 get in fill this out i ur pm

how long 4 ur tama 2 hatch

post how many times u played with fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Clubs are not alloudin tamatalk, and

people shouldn't play with fire. Tamatallk is one big Club. Not many clubs crammed into one site adress. Don't worry, I'll get a TamaGuide to close this. :huh:

Clubs are not alloudin tamatalk, andpeople shouldn't play with fire. Tamatallk is one big Club. Not many clubs crammed into one site adress. Don't worry, I'll get a TamaGuide to close this. :D
Thank you! :D

Besides, what kind of idiot would play with fire? Only a dumb one!!! :angry:
I really don`t think you should call someone a idot or dumb. It`s rude. Sorry[SIZE=21pt].I` m trying I`my best to be a TamaGuide.[/SIZE]

Besides, what kind of idiot would play with fire? Only a dumb one!!! :angry:
Thats not nice. You shouldn't call someone names just because of what they like to do for fun. You wouldn't make fun of a little girl for playing with dolls, now would you?

If this is a club, then yes this should be closed, but it might just be a group hatching for people who like to play with fire.

I would also not be calling someone dumb if you don't know how to do colors and show that in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back