o.0 But i thought it ran outta batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alfiin

Reaction score
OMG i had a v2 pink w/ flowers tamagotchi in about december - february and my tama was a whaletchi on 4th generation... it ran outta batteries... but what i don't get is how can it have enough batteries to flash the big X but it doesn't have enough batteries for my tamagotchi! :D :D B) :angry: :huh: :( :eek: :p :huh: :huh:

Well, I suppose that the batteries run out when they run out to a certain capacity. And the flashing 'X' wouldn't take up much battery at all, so thats why it is able to do that, but not run your Tamagotchi.

//Haze

Yah, you really should get a bat before it starts beeping. Its quite annoying, and it doesnt stop :furawatchi:

lol i did get new battts.... but i tried to fix it cause i washed it by accident... :X Then i killed it permamently

I remember my sister like completely abandoned her tamagotchi once, she lost it. It died, it ran out of battery, it bleeped CONTINUOUSLY and it was LOUD. There was just this like "bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....eeeeeeeeep" sound in our room for 2 days straight. I couldn't take it and I like spent half an hour searching for it and took out the dead batteries.

Moral: Change the batteries quickly before you go mad of the "bleeee...eeeeeeeeep"

Okay, check that:

:ichigotchi: You are using the right type of battery

:ichigotchi: You are putting the battery in correctly

:ichigotchi: You have a real Bandai tamagotchi

PM me if you need more help!

Love

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back