my tamagotchi alway evolves into somit ugly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No tamagotchi is ugly :(

Try treating it diffrently so you will get a diffrent character

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

no tamagotchi is ugly....... ever looked at a Ufotchi ?! mines just evolved into 1 . poor him :( .

I find UFOtchi kind of cute. If it's ugly when it is an adult, then use the costume. Right now the only thing you can do is reset it which I DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO DO. You could lose all your items. Just look at the cute parts of it :(

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade

When it is on the next generation, look at websites for tips on how to get diffrent characters.

To get a :( here are some tips:

:D Make him bleep for food

:D Never let his happiness go down

:wacko: Make him starve once, but never let it happen more than once

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

I find UFOtchi kind of cute. If it's ugly when it is an adult, then use the costume. Right now the only thing you can do is reset it which I DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO DO. You could lose all your items. Just look at the cute parts of it :(
Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade
im not reseting it btw wot cute parts?

Oh it's still a teen? Maybe it might turn out better for when it's an adult!

Good luck!

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

No tamagotchi is ugly :huh:
Try treating it diffrently so you will get a diffrent character

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie
*nods head in agreement* I really think you should treat it a little differently. Or A LOT differently, next time. I would keep the tama you have now. Its kinda like if you had an ugly child (no kid is ugly, just like a tama, just an example) or a child you thought was ugly, would you kill it?

Ok, I'll quit blabbering on... (unless... no :huh: ) I would just wait till he/she passes on or goes to the next generation and treat it differently.

I hope I was of Service, :huh:

Alli

I got Masktchi a thousand of times and I never reset it but eventually I had to because no matter how I took care of it I would get this:

bad care Masktchi, die, bad care Masktchi, die, good care Masktchi, die

and SO ON.

try treating it way differently

i had a ufotchi they're not all that bad.. i think they're cute

and my ufotchi turned out to be something cute.... a nyorotchi

(i know i hated my ufotchi at the time and i took really bad care of him so i got one)

I know how you feel...I got a masktchi too :mametchi: ... I bought it a cute costume to wear (i think it was in the form of a stuffed animal), but the next day when my tama woke up the costume disappeared from my inventory :D

Maybe try getting a different tamagotchi (e.g. older generation, angelgotchi) where you can be sure all the characters a cute so no matter how you treat it, you dont get an ugly git :huh: No offence to masktchis...

i love UFO-tchi! and i like almost all the tama-characters. but a question to Llamalassy; what characters do you think are cute?

i love UFO-tchi! and i like almost all the tama-characters. but a question to Llamalassy; what characters do you think are cute?
anything exept ufotchi and maskitchi :( or tht daft whale thing!!!!!!!!!

llamalassy if u dont like it reset it or get a costume :(

any 1 got any ideas about wot it will be as an adult

( shud i debug it???? :( )

i might debug it . thn i wont have to get characters i dont want . wot do us think?? :( :lol: :p :wacko: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back