Boys and Girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a Boy or Girl

• Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby1301

Reaction score
just wanting to know if there are any boys out there that play on tamagotchi's and how many are there and just wanting to know how many girls play on tamagotchi's, it interests me if there are more girls then boys and if there are they should make boy tamagotchi's with designs that boys like and make them less girlie if you get what im saying, thanks so much! :huh: :huh:

you can reply and vote here

:D :huh: :p B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they should make them more boy-friendly, or make a whole new line of tamagotchi's for boys and they could battle or somthing!

although I have seen some wussy boys who have tamagotchis... NOT saying it's a bad thing :rolleyes: it's just really funny!!!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

Fannie Mei :ichigotchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :) :mametchi:

yer i think that aswell, i didnt want to say this before because im new and you guys might get the wrong impression its just that i thoguht that there would be no boys with tamagotchi's i thought it was a thing and all and i havent seen any boys with any but it would be great to have a boys range of tamagotchi's with action games and all and heavy metal stuff because it does make the guys look like little wussy's

LOL

thanks for voting i hope there are more votes and relies!!!

Baby out :ph34r:

i think girls rule the population

go girls

sorry boys

i dont mean to be mean or anything

boys are cool too

I am a surfer girl and a tomboy. <_< :wacko: :wacko:

Yeah, they should make them more boy-friendly, or make a whole new line of tamagotchi's for boys and they could battle or somthing!
although I have seen some wussy boys who have tamagotchis... NOT saying it's a bad thing :huh: it's just really funny!!!! :D :D :D :D :huh: :lol: :lol: LOL!

Fannie Mei :mametchi: :huh: :angry: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :huh:
THERE WAS the digimon, it was only made to battle.

I'm female. Alot of guys I know play with tamagotchis. So..it isn't a girl-tamagotchi. But..I'm a tom-boy.

thanks so much for all your posts yer i remember now thoe digimon things but i think that having a more boy friendly tamagotchi would be good and ice mountain im looking for guy to chill with as well hope you find one,

thanks again keep posting and voting if you can thanks,

Baby1301 out

I'm a Boy. I like tamagotchis. They are cool. They arent only 4 girls. lol :lol:

im a boy and they are for boys to but most of the desings are ones that girls would like :lol:

ok cool im not saying thats its a bad thing that boys are playing on it i just think bandai should make them more boy friendly if you get what i mean,

thanks, keep posting and voting dont just say well im a boy or well im a girl,

Baby1301 out

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]as u can tell by my name im a girl! :D [/SIZE]

well at my school if ur a guy with a tama then

ur a major sissy! its even that way with the gr5 (i think)

and who streched the page! :( i hate it when its like this! :(

I am a girl but still a tomboy. no boys at my school have tamagotchis except I know my frined's brother does. He doesn't have any time for them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back