Sign in to follow this  
SiDeKiCk_kRis

question about US version (:

hi everyone! I finally got my hands on the US version of the Tamagotchi Connection and was reading through a bunch of posts about tamagotchis dancing, watching tv, being at the beach, and stuff and i was wondering if the US version does this too??

oh and by the way, if anyone is looking for a US version of the Tama Connection, my boyfriend has put a tama along with a bunch of other exclusive items from the Sony Metreon Release party on Ebay! Take a look if you're interested!

Tamagotchi Package from Sony Metreon on Ebay (:

Yeah, they should be able to do all that stuff you mentioned. I think the differences between the UK and the US are relatively small, so you don't have to worry about that.

Ya, There almost identical! Only difference I see is a few titles. I like the designs a lil more tho! :lol:

Do the UK and US versions eat the same foods? Mine is eating Pizza and corn dogs (it is a US version)? What about the Japanese versions, what do they eat?

-Copper

yay, thanks so much for the replies. just out of curiousity tho, do these things happen at the teenage/adult stage only or can it happen at anytime?

From what I can tell most of the stuff happens at the teen and adult stage. My brothers brushes his teeth. Mine took baths as a teen and sang songs and now she watches tv.

-Copper

So what does everyone else's Tama eat?

my itchigotchi sings and dances but doesn't take baths. o yeah and it eats bread and candy for a snack.

hi! i got a lavender purple with dark purply circular thingies and a orange w/O's! :) I hope i can get the mimetchi and not just the hinos! lol..