question about US version (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiDeKiCk_kRis

Reaction score
hi everyone! I finally got my hands on the US version of the Tamagotchi Connection and was reading through a bunch of posts about tamagotchis dancing, watching tv, being at the beach, and stuff and i was wondering if the US version does this too??

oh and by the way, if anyone is looking for a US version of the Tama Connection, my boyfriend has put a tama along with a bunch of other exclusive items from the Sony Metreon Release party on Ebay! Take a look if you're interested!

Tamagotchi Package from Sony Metreon on Ebay :)

[SIZE=8pt]Yeah, they should be able to do all that stuff you mentioned. I think the differences between the UK and the US are relatively small, so you don't have to worry about that. [/SIZE]

Do the UK and US versions eat the same foods? Mine is eating Pizza and corn dogs (it is a US version)? What about the Japanese versions, what do they eat?

-Copper

yay, thanks so much for the replies. just out of curiousity tho, do these things happen at the teenage/adult stage only or can it happen at anytime?

From what I can tell most of the stuff happens at the teen and adult stage. My brothers brushes his teeth. Mine took baths as a teen and sang songs and now she watches tv.

-Copper

So what does everyone else's Tama eat?

i got that color tamagotchi the one with pink and stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back