~♥7MiH♥~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatebunnywabbit

Reaction score
in the quaint little city named Tama Town lived a small group of incerdible friends. LUCY :mimitchi: , TONY :ph34r: , DANIEL :wacko: , JULIETTE :blink: , MUFFINS <_< & JIM :wacko: . JULIETTE and DANIEL were single, but LUCY & TONY were together, along with JIM & MUFFINS going out.

thier group did EVERY thing together!from picnics in the park to parties to sleep overs to working at the grocery store. they were inseperable!

one night, everyone was sleeping over at LUCYs place. the were playing a friend round of truth or dare. it was TONYs turn to dare. there were giggles and mumbles in the light of the torch, TONY finally came to the decision of choosing MUFFINS.

TONY :ph34r: : *looks MUFFINS in the eye* truth *gasp* or dare?....!

MUFFIN :wacko: : *debates on it for a second* i day..... DARE!!! *gaps*

thats when it happpened....

Muffins started to get stressed out. She wanted to kiss Jim, but she didn't want to hurt Tony's feelings and turn him down. So she decided that she would kiss Tony. Hesitating, she replied, "Well...if you put it that way then...ok..." They began to inch closer to each other...

"WAIT!!" said Juliette, "...how about in the closet! How about 7 minutes in heaven?!"

Everyone--besides Muffin and Jim--was cheering in the dimly lit basement--even Lucy. Muffin was feaking out! The stress kept building up inside her. She was about to open her mouth to protest, but she felt a tug on her arm. Tony was trying to drag her into the coat closet! She really had no choice but to follow. As she got closer to the other side of the room, she became more tense. This time, thoguh, she felt more as if she was anxious and excited than tense. She finally got to the door, and Tony was holding it open for her. Before entering, she glanced at Jim. He didn't look too happy. Then she remembered Lucy...how does she feel about this? I mean, her boyfriend is about to kiss me in a closet!! She winced, waved a dorky little wave at her friends, and walked into the closet door. Jim watched as she dissappeared into the darkness.

In the darkness of the closet, she held up her hand. It was directly in front of her face, she knew, but she couldn't see it. Tony began to inch towards her, so she backed away, only to hit her back on the wall with a thud. Uh oh, she thought as Tony got closer. He put his hands on her shoulders and you will never believe what happened next...

Last edited by a moderator:
A gang of Evil onionchis burst through the door and kidnapped muffin, just when she and Tony were about to kiss! She tried to get away from the gang of onionchis, but they were to strong. She screamed "help" as loud as she could,

All of her freinds tried to chase after the onionchis, but they were much to fast. Muffin was so scared!!! But her friends didn't give up! But soon all of her friends got to tired to move on, all but one. He was....

"come guys, we gotta help her!!" said TONY. "PLEASE!!" "dont worry, baby!" said LUCY out of the blue. "fine..." said TONY miserably. "but i get to call 911, OK?" LUCY seemed OK with that. TONY called 911 and they had captured the evil onioitchis. MUFFINS was badly bruised, so she had to go to hospital for a while.

suddenyl, everyone started chanting to LUCY & TONY, "kiss! kiss! kiss!" they were shocked! "but..." began LUCY. "weve already kissed before, no big deal!!" DANIEL was acting a little strangely... "why do u want us to do it, guys?" LUCY and TONY asked in unison. "because...." DANIEL mumbled mysterisously. "FINE!" relpied TONY after MORE chanting.

LUCY & TONY went into the cloest, where they could do thier thang alone, but LUCY had the feeling they were being watched. after a few minutes of making out, TONY decided to snoop out LUCYs suspitions.

and he found a VIDEO CAMERA TAPING THIER KISSING!!!!!!

Tony silently pointed out the camera to Lucy, and started to breathe heavily. He didn't know what to do or say at the time.

After that they came out of the closet and Juliette and Daniel blushed. They slowly walked across the room twoards the closet...

Tony looked at Lucy and nodded as Tony said flatly,"There was a camera in the closet. Were one of you trying to film us?"

Jim instantly looked at the floor, hoping not to be figured out. Lucy gazed at him and asked nicely, " Jim, why are you looking at the floor?"

"No reason" he replied.

"Oh, there's a reason. You can tell me." Lucy tried to bribe Jim.

"Th-there's something on the floor"

Lucy looked at the floor in front of Jim. "I don't see anything but the carpet. Is there something else?"

Jim started to franticly look for an excuse." It was my camera in there. I packed it with my things to maybe get a few shots of all of us. But this afternoon, Muffins had this gag involving putting the camera in there and playing seven minutes in heaven. I didn't want to but when she said she had to use the washroom she set the camera up. I didn't want her to but she said that nobody would find out. Are you happy?"

"Very happy" Lucy replied, smiling.

Then Muffins came back.

Tony:MUFFINS! Your Okay!

It was a secret but he really loved Muffins more than Lucy so one day Tony told Lucy and she slapped him. So Tony went in the closet with Muffins and started inching closer but this time Muffins didn't hit the wall. Instead she dived at him and started making out.

EW! LOL!!! :eek: :blink: :lol: :lol: :)

Meanwhile Lucy was in her bedroom sobbing. She was tearing all the pictures of her and Tony up and the notebook she had spent a long time writing Tony's name all over it was now going through the paper shredder.

A few hours later, Jim came in. He said that he liked Lucy but he also wanted to get back at Tony and Muffins. He asked Lucy to be his girlfriend. Lucy said...

COOL!!! :huh: :D :D

"No if u just want to get back at Tony and Muffins.Besides, now i met someone else.His name is Dom and hes just been dumped by his girlfriend 4 his m8,so understands how i feel,but i wish i had Tony back."Tony was outside the door, and suddenly even though he dumped Lucy,he felt jealous of Dom................

"Stay away from Lucy or else" he said they and started fighting.Dom left Tony unconcios and when he reawoke he expected to find Muffins there helping him but it was Lucy."Muffins ran off with Dom." she said sadly."Theyve gone to the Isle of Man for a holiday" Lucy was telling the truth.Dom and Muffins were sunning themselves in the Isle of Man..........

as they lay there on the lovely beach talking, Muffins cell phone rang.... it was Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back